“Lots of nice food for under £7”
Review of Kokoro

Kokoro
Ranked #40 of 85 Quick Bites in Brighton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I got a large bowl of Katsu curry for under £7 which contained an insane amount of food in it. Worth the money for sure. The food itself tasted great, not as good as a proper restaurant, but still good.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Jack Y

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Was in Brighton and wanted a quick lunch, something warm and spicy. Found this little eatery just outside of churchill square. Their chilli pork with rice is really tasty and the chillis and onions added a real kick to it. Very satisfying.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I’m not one to make complains or leave bad reviews but I can’t remember a time where I’ve had food so disgustingly bad! This was on the north street one in Brighton. My noodles were heated up in front of me after being literally scrapped of the bottom of the pan and when eating them they were completely ROCK solid! God knows how long they had been left out before being served to me, didn’t get offered any fresh ones either.My partner had the Katsui curry sauce and when pouring out the sauce over his food it came out in clumps and was all lumpy and the girl behind the counter thought this was perfectly okay. It was absolutely vile I wouldn’t even give my dog the food I received there, used to be a regular last year but will certainly not be going back, staff should be ashamed serving out food like that.

1  Thank Amber K
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I was shouted at down the phone about deliveroo website not working properly. I paid for the food and a friend went to get it, he told her she can't have it when I spoke to him on the phone he shouted at me telling me he told her he will do it.
So rude, unhelpful and useless.
Don't bother

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to other Kokoros (Guildford and the other one in Brighton) and this is by far not the best one. The chicken was overcooked and nothing looked as appealing as in the other ones.

Date of visit: August 2018