Review Highlights
Sunday roast

The Black Lion Sunday roast is the best hangover cure of all time! Speedy service, good choice, and... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
Beatrice M
via mobile
One of the friendliest places we frequented in Brighton!

We planned to eat here one night (menu looks cracking), but that didn't quite pan out... En-route... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2018

from US$16.00
from US$33.30
from US$95.90
More Info
All reviews the pub sunday roast great atmosphere outside seating area fish and chips visiting brighton great night playlist pop decor fab venue
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Just gone out for a cigarette and staff took my drink away. Asked the bar manager and he played the game with me like I was born yesterday or wasted. Disgusting !!!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Great place. Really good pub with super sellection of drinks. Their food is also really good. Home made fries and super tasty calamari. Really like to be there. Super nice staff as well.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

After getting turned away from a few places for "being a large group" we ended up walking in here. It doesn't look much from the outside but it was great inside. Really lively with good music and a decent range of beers. Wish we hadn't left to go elsewhere .

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Two clean plates, absolutely lovely. Service was great, helpful and friendly staff. Well worth a visit if you are having a Brighton weekender.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018

After running the 10k in Brighton (them, not me), my daughter, her boyfriend and I had Sunday lunch here. I had lamb and it was beautiful. There was plenty of meat and it just melted. Very nice. The other two had vegetarian options and were equally impressed. Will definitely come back.

Date of experience: April 2018