“Excellent house, good for large groups.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LP2897
“Excellent house, good for large groups.”
Reviewed July 30, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

To celebrate finishing school, we visited the house as a group of 14 teenage girls. We found it to be large and as advertised (bar the hot tub which turned out to be in the bath, but was excellent nonetheless). The property was very modern and well-furnished. There were enough beds to sleep us all and four bathrooms (although the one on the top floor lacked a door) which more than accommodated our needs. Ash was very helpful for the duration of our stay and ready to answer any of our questions, no matter how trivial/odd. The sound system was brilliant and proved to be very useful. It is located close to a bus stop, and we found that this was an invaluable service which allowed us to travel freely around Brighton and Hove. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and have recommended it to our friends.

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
D C
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed May 3, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This is a very pleasant, well appointed house in a quite part of town but within easy access of the city centre. The open areas, especially the back yard with it's retractable canopy and heater, really helped us make the most of the bright, crisp April weather. Ash is very helpful, friendly and really helped make our stay a huge success. We would definitely recommend this house and will keep it in mind for future occasions,.

• Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 May 2015
Hi guys I m so pleased you had a great time in the house and your special day went so perfectly .You certainly had the perfect weather for it in April.Glad the house worked well for you and your guests.Thanks so much for staying and being such lovely guests.Considering how many people were at the house it was left spotlessly clean thanks for being the perfect guests hopefully see you both again some time soon,
kind regards
Ash
Erica D
Chester, United Kingdom
“Stunning property - A perfect place for a special weekend with friends!”
Reviewed April 25, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I recently booked this property as a base for my sister's hen weekend. From the second we walked through the door to be greeted by nice lighting, music and underfloor heating, I knew this house was everything I had hoped it would be! My sister absolutely loved it and staying here made her weeked all the more special. As the one who had booked it, I got a lot of compliments from the group for my choice, but the real compliments have to go to the owner, Ash. The house is beuatifully designed and decorated, it's very spacious and with 4 bathrooms, there was no queuing to get ready. Although we didn't get to meet Ash because our travelling times didn't go to plan, he was on hand to answer even the silliest of questions (not being able to find the keys upon arrival!) and kept in touch to make sure we had everything we needed throughout the weekend. The house is a short walk to the marina and a quick taxi ride into the centre of brighton which was a perfect location for us. I cannot recommend this property enough!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Design and decoration of property
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
3 May 2015
Its a real shame I did t get to meet you sounds like the house suited you all perfectly. I am so glad your sister had a great time. Thank you for all your lovely comments and for leaving the house so clean when you left. Hopefully I will get to meet with you if you ever decide to use the house again. Take care and I hope all is well,
kind regards Ash x
600franny...
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Excellent location and futuristic living”
Reviewed March 4, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We stayed here with our large family . It had every luxury we needed and some we didn't know we needed . The house was 5 mins walk from the beach and 10 from town . Every room has a al feel of luxury and the showers and spa tub were great . We also loved the cafe on the corner which meant that we didn't even need to cook breakfast .

Travelling group: Extended Family
Reviewed January 25, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Jessyday
“Perfect!”
Reviewed October 20, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We stayed here on a girly weekend, from booking to arrival Ash (the owner) was very helpful and friendly.

The house itself is beautiful, modern and clean, the downstairs is great for entertaining and the bedrooms are lovely. Couldn't have stayed in a nicer house it was PERFECT!

The location is nice, its in a quieter side of town but is close enough to all the action. There is a great cafe on the corner 2 mins away.

Would book here every time I visit Brighton, Can't wait to go back to stay again.

23 Oct 2014
Hi Girls thank you so much for your lovely review I m so glad you had a great weekend in my house it is ideal for Hen doo s and ladies get togethers.Glad you found Marmalade, coffee shop on the corner of the road it really is great if you don t fancy cooking breakfast or really like coffee.it would be great to meet you all again, thanks again and take care Ash x
Sandra H
“Stunning house!!!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The house is beautiful, I can't believe the owner, Ash built this house from nothing and now allows other people to stay in it, I wouldnt lol.
There is actually 4 bathrooms as opposed to the 3 advertised, the top bathroom is lacking total privacy but if your all friends then it doesn't matter.
The house came equipped with everything you could need for a family or a group of friends.
The location is ideal, right next to a really good bus route, taxis costs to brighton centre are about £10 but very quick at turning up.
Finally Ash the owner is amazing to deal with, so friendly and professional. Even the cleaner that came on the Monday was really accommodating and lovely to us, even though we were in her way.
All round a fab place to stay all year round!!!

24 Oct 2014
Hi Girls, it was so good to meet you all it looks like you had a great time in the house. Thanks for your fantastic reviews. Yes I did build the house originally for me and my partner to use but I m afraid my doggies are really fussy and like a grassy garden rather than the stone courtyard we have.So I came to the decision to rent it as a holiday let,so my friends and guests could enjoy it. I m glad your Hen had fun and it would be amazing to see you again, next time I ll stay for that drink you offered me.Catch up soon kind regards Ash x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing