we arrived early and were aloud to leave our car in the car park,it was sunday19 feb and the bus stop outside only has 1bus an hour so we walked along the side road and found another bus stop which had more frequent buses,cost £10 for a return for 2 people,went into brighton for a few hours,we checked in about 230pm and was greeted by a very friendly young man and then went straight to our room as it was ready.Our room (101) was spacious and very clean ,only one down fall not much space to hang our clothes but as we were only staying1 night it was ok but if we had stayed longer we would have had lived out of our bags. We had a luvly meal in the restaurant ,it was very busy and service was a bit slow but we were'nt worried but when we got the bill our puds were taken off.We had the buffett breakfast and it was good,served by a very luvly lady who was friendly and we had a good chat,on the whole we had a good stay and would definitely stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the seafront, in the Sussex jewel of Patcham, this newly refurbished lodge provides value for money accommodation for business or leisure trips in Brighton. It also now offers a Miller & Carter restaurant serving only the finest, most flavoursome steaks. Popular Brighton needs little introduction. One of the most vibrant, diverse cities in England, it's home to a bustling seafront, bars and clubs aplenty, a sealife centre, the iconic Pavilion and the charming boutiques and antique shops of The Lanes.There's plenty to see in Patcham too, with windmills, a 12th century church and a conservation area full of pretty listed-buildings. Nearby Hove and Lewes are also well worth exploring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Lion Harvester And Innkeeper`s Lodge
- Black Lion Harvester & Innkeeper`s Lodge Hotel Brighton