“Good food nice staff ”
Review of Innkeeper's Lodge

Innkeeper's Lodge
Ranked #51 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

It's been a long time since I've visited this place definitely still in my mind. Food tastes amazing and the staff really attentive. Paid around £20for a steak and a drink so it's a fair price for good food. I'm recommending it to everyone to give it a try. When I'll be in that area again I'll pay you a visit again:)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Innkeeper's Lodge

Reviewed 28 May 2017

average hotel staff polite leave you to your own devises.to far out for Brighton for me should have checked me own fault would i stay again NO windows did not open in bedroom no air conditioning just gave us fan

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank christopherralhc
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

When we arrived we are at the Miller & Carter restaurant, food good but very slow service. Room itself was nice & clean. No window and you can hear the night entrance if used because it slams. Overall it was a good stay, we were only there for one night and was out most of the evening, so for a short stay I would say it's a good choice. Bus stop just down the road past the Esso garage gets you into town.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Changed since I last came here. More of a typical beefeater style restaurant than pub. Did decent beer though but we could only eat more than starter if we sat in the restaurant. Had a couple of pints and moved on for food

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here over the easter weekend. My partner chose it as a surprise. We had a concert on the Friday evening, so with the free parking, it was ideal.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was nice and big, with a lovely king size bed. The continental breakfast had plenty of good choice.
We ate in the restaurant one night. My partner chose the honey and chilli chicken, she said it was the best meal she had had in years! I had the bistro rump steak, that too was so good! Her banoffee pie was very good too.
I would certainly recommend staying here. If we're in the area again, we certainly will do!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay in Brighton food excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful we stayed here over easter would recommend this place as place to stay it's peaceful and relaxing Very close to Brighton

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We needed somewhere to stay for a night prior to my sons University interview. The Innkeepers Lodge was in an ideal position between Brighton and Falmer. We had a family room which was spacious enough for the three of us. We had the buffet continental breakfast which was ideal. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Only negative was the brick wall about a metre from the bedroom window but as we were only there for 1 night it wasn't really an issue. All in all this hotel was great value for money!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
3.1 km away
5.2 km away
Westbourne Hotel
Westbourne Hotel
#45 of 94 in Brighton

Been to Innkeeper's Lodge? Share your experiences!