It's been a long time since I've visited this place definitely still in my mind. Food tastes amazing and the staff really attentive. Paid around £20for a steak and a drink so it's a fair price for good food. I'm recommending it to everyone to give it a try. When I'll be in that area again I'll pay you a visit again:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the seafront, in the Sussex jewel of Patcham, this newly refurbished lodge provides value for money accommodation for business or leisure trips in Brighton. It also now offers a Miller & Carter restaurant serving only the finest, most flavoursome steaks. Popular Brighton needs little introduction. One of the most vibrant, diverse cities in England, it's home to a bustling seafront, bars and clubs aplenty, a sealife centre, the iconic Pavilion and the charming boutiques and antique shops of The Lanes.There's plenty to see in Patcham too, with windmills, a 12th century church and a conservation area full of pretty listed-buildings. Nearby Hove and Lewes are also well worth exploring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Lion Harvester And Innkeeper`s Lodge
- Black Lion Harvester & Innkeeper`s Lodge Hotel Brighton