The place is okay and room are comfortable. However, what really lets this place down is the breakfast - They advertise a host of breads, fruit, pastries and accompaniments. This turned out to be what looked and tasted like the cheapest supermarket value white sliced - a bowl of Golden Delicious Apples that looked like they were about to check themselves out. And finally some rock hard croissants that I'm sure the Olympic 2012 committee are sorely missing.
When I spoke to a member of staff about what they say they offer and what they actually do for breakfast - I was told, most places don't offer any breakfast and if I like something 'better' their words not mine, I could pay for a cooked breakfast.
Firstly, I didn't want a cooked breakfast and secondly rude - deliver what you say you'll deliver!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the seafront, in the Sussex jewel of Patcham, this newly refurbished lodge provides value for money accommodation for business or leisure trips in Brighton. It also now offers a Miller & Carter restaurant serving only the finest, most flavoursome steaks. Popular Brighton needs little introduction. One of the most vibrant, diverse cities in England, it's home to a bustling seafront, bars and clubs aplenty, a sealife centre, the iconic Pavilion and the charming boutiques and antique shops of The Lanes.There's plenty to see in Patcham too, with windmills, a 12th century church and a conservation area full of pretty listed-buildings. Nearby Hove and Lewes are also well worth exploring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Lion Harvester And Innkeeper`s Lodge
- Black Lion Harvester & Innkeeper`s Lodge Hotel Brighton