“Great quality breakfast at a good value”
Review of Redeli - CLOSED

Redeli
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned cafe and outside catering company. What fuels us is the belief that food should taste good, do you good and be affordable. And that everyone should be able to enjoy it So our aim is to create a great tasting food that's good for you. We'd like to help you eat more healthily. So all of the food we serve, including our soups, sandwiches, salads, drinks and cakes, are made by hand from natural, wholesome and delicious ingredients. The result is 'fast' food that's not only good for you, but tastes great too.
Reviewed September 18, 2014

I go here regularly to get sandwiches during my lunch break - I like the fact that they are freshly made and the staff are always generous with their fillings.
My friends and I also had breakfast at Redeli last Saturday and were impressed with the quality of the fry up we had breakfast and how well priced it was - especially compared to other cafes in Brighton. I always think you can tell a good breakfast by the sausages and the ones we were served were really good quality.

Redelicafe, Owner at Redeli, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Thank you for your lovely response. We hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed September 16, 2014

I had visited once on my lunch break as I work in town and it was lovely. Went a second time, around 1.30pm for a jacket potato and told they would be at least another hour and a half, which is past most people's lunch hour, thought I was just unlucky.
I went again today and it was just terrible. I had to tell the gentleman who served me what I wanted three times and even then he seemed very uncertain. I had to wait nearly 15 minutes for my take away sandwich to be made and I took my sandwich back to the office and was bitterly disappointed. Expecting yummy mozarella slices, yet there was one lump each side & the rest of the filling was clumped in the middle too.
Menu looks amazing, but let down at all angles. I won't be returning and would not recommend it.

Louise M, Owner at Redeli, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2014

Hi

I am extremely disappointed to read your bad review.

I will be talking to the member of staff who served you yesterday as we pride ourselves on serving full sandwiches which sounds like yours was not.

As for the jacket potato incident, we usually sell out by 1.30 so unless the member of staff in question had put more on then I'm not sure why that happened.

I can only apologise for the service you had. If you feel you would like to return I will provide you with a free sandwich/baguette of your choice in order of apology.

Please ask for me if you come in.

Louise

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Went into Redeli on a busy Saturday morning. Had really great full English breakfast and a lovely ship street special juice. The staff were friendly and food was very reasonably priced. Before I left I brought a salted caramel and pecan brownie...OMG!! It was amazing, the other cakes looked great too. I'll definitely go back.

Louise M, Owner at Redeli, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again! :-)

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I thought that Redeli was a great little café, just slightly outside the chaos of The Lanes and therefore an excellent place to unwind and wonder why you've just bought that overpriced tat from round the corner

I liked the big wooden tables and benches, the staff were friendly and the food tasty, - what more do you want??

1  Thank Oxheyian
Louise M, Owner at Redeli, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I had a Pastrami, cheese, pickle and mustard baguette, which was delicious!
The meal deal I got included a can of drink and bag of crisps for only £5
Good value, quickly made fresh as you wait. Give them a try.