“Lovely find”

Redeli
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned cafe and outside catering company. What fuels us is the belief that food should taste good, do you good and be affordable. And that everyone should be able to enjoy it So our aim is to create a great tasting food that's good for you. We'd like to help you eat more healthily. So all of the food we serve, including our soups, sandwiches, salads, drinks and cakes, are made by hand from natural, wholesome and delicious ingredients. The result is 'fast' food that's not only good for you, but tastes great too.
Reviewed 19 January 2015

Stumbled across this cafe after walking past a few others looking for somewhere for lunch. Lovely food, reasonably priced.

Redelicafe, Owner at Redeli, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast on Saturday morning having been recommended redeli by a friend. On arrival I was struck by how lovely and peaceful the cafe was by comparison to other cafes in Brighton. Louise the owner was friendly and took our order immediately. Our juices and breakfasts were delightful and I would definitely come back again.

Redelicafe, Owner at Redeli, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

What a lovely review! Please come and visit us again for more tasty treats!

Reviewed 26 September 2014

Best breakfast i have had in years.

I admit i am a sausage snob and these bad boys were bangers... literally.

Highly recommended.

Good smoothies as well, you could say they were smooth!

From one food lover to another, check this place out!

love and trust

Aaron

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you and your family/crew again soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2014

I go here regularly to get sandwiches during my lunch break - I like the fact that they are freshly made and the staff are always generous with their fillings.
My friends and I also had breakfast at Redeli last Saturday and were impressed with the quality of the fry up we had breakfast and how well priced it was - especially compared to other cafes in Brighton. I always think you can tell a good breakfast by the sausages and the ones we were served were really good quality.

Redelicafe, Owner at Redeli, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Thank you for your lovely response. We hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed 16 September 2014

I had visited once on my lunch break as I work in town and it was lovely. Went a second time, around 1.30pm for a jacket potato and told they would be at least another hour and a half, which is past most people's lunch hour, thought I was just unlucky.
I went again today and it was just terrible. I had to tell the gentleman who served me what I wanted three times and even then he seemed very uncertain. I had to wait nearly 15 minutes for my take away sandwich to be made and I took my sandwich back to the office and was bitterly disappointed. Expecting yummy mozarella slices, yet there was one lump each side & the rest of the filling was clumped in the middle too.
Menu looks amazing, but let down at all angles. I won't be returning and would not recommend it.

Louise M, Owner at Redeli, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Hi

I am extremely disappointed to read your bad review.

I will be talking to the member of staff who served you yesterday as we pride ourselves on serving full sandwiches which sounds like yours was not.

As for the jacket potato incident, we usually sell out by 1.30 so unless the member of staff in question had put more on then I'm not sure why that happened.

I can only apologise for the service you had. If you feel you would like to return I will provide you with a free sandwich/baguette of your choice in order of apology.

Please ask for me if you come in.

Louise