“Another lovely visit...”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I have visited several times and it has always been great food and service.
Very friendly owner, (Keith)
and nice ambience.
As a veggie I found the choice good and loved the tagine and salads and tempting deserts.
Taking your own alcohol keeps the price down or try the lovely mint tea or mango juice or homemade lemonades.
I travel over an hour to get here and it is well worth the journey. Just wish I lived closer to this little gem. So much better than all the chain restaurants and pubs.

2  Thank annadoglover

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

The tagines produce sophisticated flavours. This is my second visit and I was equally as enthused to move to Marrakesh as I had been first time round. This place is a real quirky treat. Try the smoked fish tagines and traditional Moroccan desert whilst perusing the accessories.

1  Thank Claire L
Reviewed July 1, 2017

We really enjoyed our dinner here, it's quite quirky in that part of the restaurant is in a handbag shop and you have to bring your own wine and pay corkage. We had harissa prawns, lamb and apricot tagine, pistachio cake for me and a traditional Moroccan pud for my husband (can't remember it's name). The service was good, the food was tasty and fresh, and I particularly liked the fact that the tagine was absolutely piping hot.

We will definitely go back and try some of the other dishes.

1  Thank yumscrumdiddly
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Lovely meal with friends. Starters are exotic and interesting and the tagines were just yummy. Wide selection of choices meat, fish or veggies. The owners/staff are absolutely lovely and They bent over backwards to cater for our gluten free needs. Absolutely fascinating place, two adjoining shop fronts, one permanent cafe the other a shop converted into a restaurant in the evening. The walls are festooned with all sorts of interesting leather goods but I only had eyes for the handbags and they were fabulous. Not licensed to bring your own alcohol. No card machine so bring cash. Really recommend this lovely different place to eat.

1  Thank TheFamer
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Great meal this evening, really good food, atmosphere and service, thoroughly recommended. Good value for money too

1  Thank Brenda P