“Fantastic lamb”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

A little gem of a place that serves the best Turkish food I've had. With an authentic feel, the staff are great and friendly providing really good service.

My wife and I shared the cold mixed starter which was a selection of very tasty dips and breads.

We both had lamb dishes for main, one minced and one chunks both barbecued and they were both delicious, with yoghurt and tomato sauces.

Thoroughly recommended and we will definitely be visiting again

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Si2213

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited here on a Saturday evening around 7. We didn't make a reservation but we were seated straight away. The staff were friendly and welcoming and really couldn't do enough for you.
We had hummus for a starter which was one of the nicest we had ever had.
The main meals where incredible! I had the chicken kebab which came with rice and salad. My girlfriend had the lamb and chicken kebab. There was so much food we couldn't finish!
A must visit for anyone in the area :)

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank Paige Q
Reviewed June 11, 2017

First visit to this Turkish restaurant and what a delightful find. Tuba, the girl who served us, was fantastic, a great host. Two-course special lunch for £7.90 was great value. Excellent lamb dishes for mains and hummus and chicken starters. Wine list good too. Beautiful decor in main restaurant. We'll be back very soon!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Doiger
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, lovely restaurant top service and definetly recommend the kleftiko! Can't stay away from this place 5/5

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Stuart W
Reviewed June 3, 2017

I love Greek and Turkish quinine and it is hard to find an equivalent choice in this country without having to go abroad BUT I think I have found it on my doorstep. I went to the restaurant before a show at the White Rock Theatre with my daughter and daughter in law. Nothing was too much trouble, e.g. My daughter wanted a starter but for her main course, I wanted a starter accompanying my main course etc and it came out how we wanted. Plentiful to eat, lovely setting and the place is bigger than you think with a few seats outside. The bread was to die for and warm, yum. For the three of us, with a two course meal and wine it cam to £71 for the three of us and we couldn't mover afterward. I will definitely be going back and soon!!! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2017