“Awesome seafood”

Taylor's Seafood and Burger Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 410 Restaurants in Hastings
Price range: US$8 - US$52
Description: Taylor's Seafood and Burger Restaurant in Hastings Old Town. Offering hot and cold seafood, home-made fish dishes, sharing platters, gourmet burgers, awesome vegetarian meals and a great selection of complementary wines and beers.
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

A cozy, beautiful restaurant with great staff.
We loved the lobster macaroni, smoked haddock, and hot seafood platter. Everything was brilliantly fresh and tasty. The calamari was exceptional!
Definitely coming back!

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Made a let minute booking for the Christmas lunch menu for 2 pm Xmas Eve. So glad we did, what a fabulous surprise this place was. The welcome was friendly and our table, reserved by the window was nicely set. We had pre ordered our meal so only had to order some wine, which was excellent. Crevettes to start, perfectly cooked and yummy. For the main we chose the fish pie. This was served with the tastiest asparagus. The fish pie was well filled with salmon, smoked haddock and prawns and had a well seasoned mash and cheese on top. Although we were stuffed by now I managed to tackle the delicious banoffee pie for dessert. I really couldn't fault it. I'd often walked passed this place but never been in. Now you won't be able to keep me away. Loved it.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Taylor's offers a homely restaurant setting on the seafront, with attentive, friendly but non intrusive service and most importantly...rustic tasty food.

We ate off the Christmas a la carte menu. £22 for 3 courses. Highlights included the one-pot gruyere fondu with white wine, rich game casserole, seafood curry and generous bonnoffee pie. Excellent value for money and we'd happily recommend this sweet place. Kicked off our Christmas holiday by the sea beautifully.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here many times so it was nice to see the food and service hadn't faltered in any way.

Our children had very large kids meals of cod and chips (home made). I had the same and my wife had Spanish octopus stew. All of which was very tasty. The only problem our children had was to finish it all.

We'll always be loyal customers of Taylor's all the time it serves such great food with polite staff to match.

Can't go wrong at all when you eat here.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

"I love this little restaurant and this probably my 4th or 5th time. I usually order the grilled prawns or the prawn selection. My friend and I were debating whether to share the prawn platter or the crab platter so we settled on the hot mixed seafood board which was awesome. Service always good and the prices are also. Only thing missing was sitting in the sun like we did in the summer but the inside is cozy. Thanks again"