“Great place,service and hospitality”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
lucianar4...
“Great place,service and hospitality”
Reviewed March 25, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We have stayed here many times and find it such a great place.It is located so close to Rye ,Raphaele the owner is super friendly,always makes us and our dogs very welcome.
There is always a bottle of wine in the fridge ,nothing is too much trouble.
The cabins are just great as well,very clean and has everything you need for a short break.
Will be staying there again for sure.
Luciana

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Mar 2018
Thank you so much, for your lovely comments. It's always such a delight to welcome you. Hope I will have that pleasure again soon.
Sue J
South West England, United Kingdom
“superb, well equipped cottage nr Rye”
Reviewed March 24, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We have stayed here many times and have 2 more visits booked, the standard each time is exemplary. A wonderful welcome from Raphaele with genuine warmth and enthusiasm. The cottage is clean, well equipped and comfortable, there is nothing ever that we feel should be changed.The patio doors lead onto a lovely garden with comfortable garden furniture and a barbeque. There are always welcome gifts of wine, tea, coffee and milk, flowers and chocolates or biscuits- lovely touches.
We have a family bbq in April and have booked both cottages with 4 additional guests coming for lunch, Raphaele is providing extra garden furniture and has even offered the use of her own cooker.
My father lives in Peasmarsh and over the years we have stayed in every b and b and self catering accommodation in the surrounding area and this is by far the best.
Rye is a fantastic place to visit with many interesting little alleyways and hidden gems, well worth a visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Mar 2018
Thank you very much for your kind comments, looking forward to seeing in April.
lovett69
macclesfield
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We have just returned from here we stayed 2 nights in the Anna cottage and it was perfect the surroundings are idyllic the cottage was spotless Raphael was the perfect host she had left us milk chocolate and a bottle of wine beautiful touches she even offers to come collect you from the centre when your done i really can't recommend the place enough where ever we stay next has a lot you've up to thank you for the perfect relaxing weekend

12 Mar 2018
Thank you so much for this lovely review, it honestly was a real pleasure to have you staying with us. I hope I will have the honour to welcome you again.
Jenna P
“Couldn't have asked for more”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What a beautiful property!!! having stayed here for 5 days we came to love this property so much we didn't want to leave. The snug cottage Anna is more than perfect for 2 of you to stay, with a furry friend in toe. The cottage is well laid out with all the amenities you need for a short stay - combi worktop grill and job, BBQ, fresh towels, fridge, all equipped with crockery and the loveliest shower (hot and powerful). The bed is extremely comfy and the cottage is well kept and beautifully cleaned. However it's selling point is by far is ample garden, this allowed our dog to run around and explore freely on the grass while we could sit and relax on the pebbled patio table and chairs looking out over the most beautiful farmland views.
There are several pubs within walking distance and nearly all pubs in the and the surrounding areas are dog friendly - many of them severing wonderful food as well as drink.
If you're looking for a lovely dining experience (and a vast range of gin) then the Globe inn Marsh is a must visit!! Extremely reasonable as well.
Rye itself seems to be a dog town and while the harbour isn't special the surrounding beaches of winchelsea and camber sands are well worth the visit.
We don't drive but there are taxis available all the time and at very reasonable prices. The buses and trains run a regular service also.

All in all a wonderful Visit - Raphaele was a shining star on our visit, friendly, helpful and extremely generous. Well worth a stay in this wonderful cottage

1 Aug 2017
Dear Jenna,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I really enjoyed having you both staying with me, it was a real pleasure. I hope you will come and visit us again soon.
richloves...
“Super, fantastic, 100% recommended!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We have just had a wonderful break here, so much so it was sad to leave!! The cottage is beautiful and the attention to detail is excellent. The garden is lovely and our dog loved it just as much as we did; the views were so peaceful. Raphaele the owner is so welcoming and friendly and made our stay really special. We travel a lot and I would certainly say this is a fantastic place to stay! 100% recommended, you can't fail to enjoy a break here!!! We cant wait until our next visit.

23 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, makes it all worth while. Hope I will see you very soon.
JillandMa...
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful little gem”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Wow this is a wonderful place to stay.
Anna is spotlessly clean,Comfortable and has the most lovely view of countryside.
The owner is a lovely lady and was extremely helpful and friendly.
I am the fussiest person and I can honestly say there was nothing I could find fault with.
We are planning another visit with my dog as I'm sure he will love it as much as we did.
I was very sad to leave this wonderful little gem.

13 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I look forward to welcoming yourself, Mark, and your little dog very soon.
Gemma B
“Best cottage ever”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed in the Anna cottage with my fiancé and 6 month old baby girl and we loved it.
It's in a quiet location not too far from the beach with lots to do for families or couples.
Raphaele and Michael are the most loveliest couple and were very accommodating.

I will be recommending to friends and family and hopefully we'll be visiting again sometime in the future.

Thanks for making our first family holiday together a memorable one, we will treasure this forever.

31 May 2017
Thank you so much for everything you said, it means the world to me.
I really hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Raphaele
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing