“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 20, 2018

You could not have a warmer welcome from nicer or kinder people, they were just lovely. We had a sharing platter of food and it was just excellent. The quality of the food and its presentation could not be faulted. Thank you.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Can recommend without reservation for an excellent traditional breakfast. Good service, not too long to wait for breakfast to arrive even though it is freshly cooked (always a plus in my book on both counts!) interesting interior with the little gift shop and I do like twinkly lights all year round!
As well as the traditional breakfast menu they had specials like mashed avocado on toast etc so would suit those looking for something different for breakfast / brunch.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I had the most delicious full English breakfast here yesterday. Everything was piping hot and I don't think I've ever had tastier bacon, plus it included bubble and squeak! Friendly, helpful service.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

So worth a quick visit if in the area... cute little shop and coffee shop. The owner is friendly and bubbly :)

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

The full English breakfast was one of the best I have ever had. The staff were very friendly. I liked the various items in the shop and will always remember the cafe by the Christmas tree decoration we bought. The next time I’m in Rye I will definitely be back.