“Perfect ”
Review of Rye Bay Fish

Rye Bay Fish
Ranked #37 of 114 Restaurants in Rye
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: We are a wet fish shop that sells ready to eat cockles mussels whelks prawns etc.We are open monday to saturday inclusive.We do not open on sundays. Free customer carpark , our quality is very high grade
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Was advised to visit by local hotel chef, who said the products were the best in the area.
My pregnant daughter decided she wanted cockles so where best to trot off to. Great selection, friendly staff, fish so fresh and good size portions. Also we were able to try some samples of shellfish before making our final choice.

4  Thank Sariah C

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

We were on holiday in Camber and had been told how lovely this place was. So we went for a visit they have a lovely selection of sea food ready to eat and too cook, we had a feast there and then lots for tea prices where good staff lovely and it was all fresh and clean would visit again!

5  Thank Penny374
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Wow! This is without a doubt the best , fresh and I mean fresh fish you will ever buy!! We as a family are fortunate to have this wonderful establishment a 20 min drive away from our home, even now with the road I take being closed, I am more than happy to add another 15 mins to my journey because no other fishmonger sells fish of this outstanding quality. . The staff are fabulous , friendly and so knowledgeable , if you need any advise on how to cook your fish , they know it all , plus 2 of the best uncomplicated recipes I use regularly were given to me by one off the staff! I did leave a review after my last visit but it has not been published?? P.S the time I had left my reading glasses at home needs a special thank you!! You are all fabulous !! Lorraine Hope.

4  Thank lorrainehope2016
Reviewed May 27, 2017

We stopped off on the way to Camber Sands to visit Rye Bay Fish. The staff were lovely and let us sample some shellfish which we hadn't tried before. We walked away with some of their selfish seafood pots. These were delicious and a good price. We will be coming back again!

6  Thank taylorjp001
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I recently moved to the area and this has become my go-to shop for fish and seafood. The fish is so fresh that it doesn't have that fishy smell you get from older fish. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly and the prices are good. Much, much better quality than the stuff you get off the supermarket fish counter.

6  Thank Viperofa1000fangs