Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$190
US$180
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham(Charlton Kings)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Jurys Inn Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$74
  • Pool
The Bradley(Cheltenham)
Book now, pay at stay
US$103
  • Breakfast included
The Cheltenham Townhouse(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$96
Agoda.com
Ellenborough Park(Cheltenham)
US$234
US$228
All reviewsfridge with fresh milkproper teadual carriagewayroom was beautifully furnishedbusy roundaboutbreakfast roommain roadone nightcooked to perfectionbreakfast was excellentgood sizepleasant staytown centredickmotorwayharvesterkfc
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

When I first arrived at the lodge I was worried that we were on a busy main road, however my concerns soon diminished as the evening wore on. The rooms are well furnished and well-stocked - there is a fridge with fresh milk, there's tea and coffee provided and there is basic toiletries including a shaving kit and shoe polish.

The lady who greeted us was pleasant and very helpful, offering suggestions of things to do in the area.

The gardens to the rear of the property are a beautiful way to sit and spend an evening.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Pamelagay, Owner at White Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Bad owners don't care about dogs .WiFi no good .shower slow.breakfast undercooked.
Room small .kettle steam goes into back off TV .
Well where do we start .rung bell and someone opened door .we said who we are and said we had two dogs six month.and three year collie witch when said that he just look at us .but we did confirm this by email so could not refuse us.
Then was taken up stairs looking at items on the stairs I knew then we were going to have fun with our young dog going up stairs.the room was small and smells damp.
We brought our dogs in one at a time yes youngest did knock into the items on the stairs.
Later that eve we got a bang on the door telling us to remove dog mess from the carpet by the door .we did not know any think about it but way spoken I just felt we could walk out.
Yes did clear the little mess up and if we knew it was there we would have any way but did not know.

The next morning nothing was said from the owner when I took dogs out one by one not even good morning ect.

We put things in our car .then had breakfast and had to share a table .was not told any thing about toast .
Owner came in again nothing like good morning or any thing else .wife said two English breakfasts coffee and tea .
Breakfast came bacon was under cooked.egg was under cooked tomatoes were undercooked bake beans not many there .it was that bad I would never feed our dogs on it.
Again owner came in said nothing about how the breakfast was ect .I thought some one would have said about the garden there have about giving dogs a walk but nothing was said so dogs had to wait till glous services to be let out.

I ask wife to pay witch she did again nothing was said by owner about our stay .
Now back home we have now found our dogs have got fleas and never had fleas before .

So if your thinking off staying there I would think again its not Worth the money to stay there yes complained to them and booking dot com but to our surprise nothing.parking is also tight as you have to reverse into main road if you can't turn around in small carpark.
Tried leaving review on owners web site but be warned there check it first and then refuse to put bad feed back on it .there must be much better places then this around .
Internet works but you have to keep signing in as it keeps signing you out after a couple off minutes so got fed up with it and could not use internet

Next be warned feed back on this website owners reply but don't believe what owners say as customers are always right .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Pamelagay, Owner at White Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2016

This review is not worth the time and effort to respond to. Suffice to say, it is totally unjustified and full of lies, all because ( I guess ) they were asked to clear the dogs mess from the landing outside their room!!

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Stayed just one evening to break up a journey travelling to Poole. Great location just off the motorway.Room was clean spacious and had great facilities plus comfy beds, Great breakfast in the morning friendly host. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Pamelagay, Owner at White Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

From the worst welcome where the owner didn't even remember my booking, despite the fact I'd emailed her and she had replied, and had to show her the email to prove it! She acted like I was lying. It was the worst welcome.
The room was fine. But the experience not good. In the morning we came down for breakfast and we were informed our dog wasn't allowed in the breakfast room, and she said put it in the car ( on a hot summers day!!!) we offered to sit outside, I even offered to wait for the food so she didn't have to bring it out and she said "this is not a cafe". So we had to leave and get breakfast elsewhere. Why allow dogs if you've nowhere for them at breakfast time? I emailed her afterwards and got insulting and quite frankly inappropriate responses from this owner. I wouldn't touch this place with a barge pole. I've never come across such shocking hospitality. And the Location is not great for the decent Centre of cheltenham. Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Pamelagay, Owner at White Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Thank you for your response. You failed to mentioned that you had booked a twin room single occupancy single price, you were not happy to pay for two people, you thought you could get it for the single price. House rules I do not allow pets in the breakfast room, I have to consider the other guests, who may not like dogs, or do not want them around while they are eating their breakfast. It was not hot as the timing was before 08.30, also you could have left him in the room but you said you could not leave him alone. Your partner suggested you ate separately, you refused, I don't think my email insulting or inappropriate, you were demanding a refund of the "extra" £15 you had to pay for the room and the £13 you paid for breakfast elsewhere. Breakfast was never refused but I was not prepared to spend time going back and fore the garden with all the bits and pieces needed for breakfast, it would take my time away from the other guests having breakfast as there were 7 in the room. You are just 1, and 1 of thousands over my 34 years in the trade. Sorry can't change the location, you must have known when you booked where the property was located. These bad reviews are not always the owners fault, it takes 2., and I don' see why people should get away with slating owners.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We've just had two nights at the White Lodge and what a treat from the sterile and characterless rooms in such places as the Travel Inn and it's likes. Our hosts were attentive and friendly but certainly not intrusive. Our room was lovely and clean with furnitute which enhanced this beautiful 120 year old house. The bed massively comfortable so much so we had to drag ourselves away from it for breakfast, which was really worth getting up for. Freshly cooked and plentiful and with a view from the table into a lovely mature garden filled with squirrels and birds made the start of the day really special for us . We were sorry to leave the White Lodge but I can say we have already planned a return.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you, hope to see you again, hope the cuttings take in your garden