All reviews garden room guest kitchen continental breakfast lovely garden well stocked kitchen home from home patio doors leading self catering kitchen shared kitchen lovely landlady maintained rooms breakfast arrangements twin room eggy bread one night warm welcome first floor
Reviewed October 1, 2017

We stayed in the garden room for one night to beak up a long journey and were not disappointed.
The room was a great size with a large en-suite, a sofa, small table with two chairs and patio doors leading to a small patio and the fantastic garden.
We had looked at the information provided and so knew that the breakfast was self- service so that was no problem. In fact the quality and range of the food provided was excellent, although doing our own washing up felt a bit strange.
The house is well located and easy to find with lots of parking space.
The best thing is probably the garden which is very big and lovely and attracts wildlife. In fact, it was a highlight to sit at our table eating breakfast and watching a fox walk calmly across the garden, followed by a squirrel.
All in all a great stay and we will stay here again if we are passing this way.

Room Tip: The garden room is great
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Loved this place. The quality of the house, furnishings and garden are very high and we had a wonderful nights sleep. The room was spacious, comfortable, very well equipped and spotlessly clean. The accommodation features a well equipped residents' kitchen, very useful for handling take-aways. Breakfast is on a continental self serve basis and the fridge and cupboards contained all manner of goodies for one to choose from.
The owner, Krys, was charming and very helpful, in fact I couldn't separate her and my wife, they were so busy chatting.
Wouldn't hesitate to stop there again or recommend it to others.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Perfect location for the centre of town. The Owner was just fab. Everything from arrival to departure was just perfect. The continental help yourself breakfast had so much choice. Our room, the garden room was so comfy and clean. We didn't want to leave. I would happily stay here for a week and explore the Cotswolds.

Room Tip: Choose the garden room, it's just perfect.
Reviewed August 31, 2017

We stayed for 2 nights at Little Manor and couldn't be happier with our stay. The room was spotless, garden was beautiful and the help yourself continental breakfast worked really well to allow us flexibility and comfort for when/what we wanted to eat. Perfectly located to access all areas of the Cotswolds and Krystyna was an extremely welcoming host! Would definitely recommend and would stay here again if we were ever in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Once again I find myself at The little manor. A last minute trip to Cheltenham and was lucky enough to stay in the beautiful garden room again.
The weather was kind to me so I took advantage of the delightful garden and spent a lot of my time sitting in the sunshine while watching the aray of wildlife that visits this peaceful part of Cheltenham.
Breakfast is very laidback with no set time to eat. You help yourself from the guests kitchen that is always very well stocked.
I had mine at one of the many seating areas in the garden in the sunshine.
I was without a car on this visit and found the bus service was very convenient and cheaper than parking prices in town.
I returned home feeling well rested.
Krystyna makes me very welcome whenever I stay. The time and effort she puts into this beautiful house and garden makes it a must place to stay.
A little bit of heaven on earth.

Harry hedgehog one of the daily visitors

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo