“Wonderful Italian food.”

Bella Roma
Ranked #81 of 132 Restaurants in Cirencester
Price range: US$9 - US$38
Reviewed December 16, 2015

What a great restaurant from the amuse bouche of doughballs and olives to the desert of amaretto cake everything was delicious and full of flavour. The restaurant was lovely and warm even on a cold December day. The staff were welcoming and the bill reasonable. We were a party of 6 and everyone enjoyed their evening. I recommend.

Reviewed December 14, 2015

I warily booked a table at Bella Roma for 6 people having never eaten there before and what a relief! The food was amazing, the staff were attentive and the atmosphere brilliant. The whole evening was a huge success and I'm booking to go there again!

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

We ate here over the weekend and it was amazing from start to finish. The restaurant was lovely, the staff were excellent and very attentive. There was such a varied choice on the menu, pasta/pizza as well as lamb and fresh fish, which is brilliant when you're trying to please everyone, and the food certainly didn't disappoint! Full of flavour, so much so that I ate until the point of what felt like I was going to burst! We will definitely be returning.

1  Thank S001187049
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

I had garlic breaded mushrooms , awful , obviously frozen , very hard coating enclosing very watery tasteless mushroom , not a sign of garlic . My partner had pate ....resembled very red spam heated under grill on top of very dry bruschetta , even tasted like poor quality spam , which would actually have been better ! We both had chicken as a main , different dishes , my partner had chicken stuffed with spinach and Gorgonzola which was dry and tasteless . Mine was ok but not very exciting .
We had side orders of frites and veg , veg stone cold , chips definitely frozen .
All our food was presented on stone cold plates , totally unacceptable in a restaurant , dreadful , told the waiter who didn't offer to do anything about it other than said he would tell the chef . We were the only two diners and it's pretty obvious why !!!!!! Would not go back !!

4  Thank seadog8
Reviewed November 16, 2015

This used to be Fratellos and didn't realise until we went in. The menu is now pizza or sag bol dishes which appeal to the masses but not very authentic.

Had a lunch here with two colleagues one of whom is vegetarian. He ordered the vegetarian dish and when it arrived took one mouthful to quickly realise it contained meat. We called the waiter over who explained there was a typing error on the menu and it should say the dish contained some meat! What!! Surely the menu shouldn't say vegetarian or, more obviously, surely the waiter should explain to anyone ordering the dish that it contained meat. They took the dish away and concocted a dish from pasta and a few vegetables which they piled high on the plate to try and make up for there mistake.

Very poor and can't see me returning which is disappointing as this used to be Fratellos and had a very good menu and service.

5  Thank Clive F