“Fifi-tastico!”

Cotswold 500, Classic Car Hire
Ranked #5 of 5 Tours in Moreton-in-Marsh
More attraction details
Owner description: Recreate the spirit of the ‘50s and tour the picturesque Cotswolds in a classic Fiat 500! 3 hour guided ‘convoy tours’ depart from our base in Moreton-in-Marsh at 9am and 1pm every day. Our little Fiats are also available for self-drive day hire. We offer pick-up from Moreton-in-Marsh rail-station at no extra charge. Explore the highways and byways of the picturesque Cotswolds in a Fiat 500 and enjoy this fabulously quirky, classic car touring experience.
Yorkshire
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fifi-tastico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2011

My husband had organised a taste of the cotswolds day hire of Fifi knowing my love for these cars and to recreate our honeymoon. Elena picked us up from our hotel (in a new 500 which I love) in the morning as it was only around the corner and we were soon meeting Fifi our chariot for the day! After a quick get to know the car and test drive we set off and I was smiling all day long! In fact so were most people who spotted us maybe it was the fact my husband is 6'3" and so maybe looked a little funny squashed in Fifi, who knows?
The best moment of our day was probably heading up to Snowshill Manor and being ushered to the front of the car park to park safely in a small space near the restaurant so as to assure we didn't get squashed by the enormous new cars filling the car park. After our picnic upon departing the car park attendant held cars back for us to let us out and shouted I love that car!! It was great.
I hope we can do it again sometime we had such a fun day out and in my opinion it's the best way to see the cotswolds!!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank Kashmir28

London, United Kingdom
“Stunning and beautiful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2011

It was a last minute gift for my birthday. We took out Bella in the morning and drove around for a whole day. The roads are beautiful and the little car is an absolute beauty. You just have to stop and admire her from outside. She is 40 but runs like she was jus 18:) Owners are very kind, helpful and professional. I am hoping to drive her as soon as possible again, in compare today's cars are so boring:P Couldn't stand 2010 VW:) Bella we love you!

Bartek and Joanna

Kenilworth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A wonderful day out in Bella!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2011

I hired Bella, the white Fiat 500, through Cotswold 500 for my husband's birthday in Feb 2011. He is a massive fan of the little cars, and I am now a fan too! Bella was in excellent condition, and the company that owns her, Cotswold 500, is very professionally run by Elena, the owner of the company. The cost was very reasonable in my opinion (£150 for the day, including fuel and insurance) and we had a wonderful day, I would love to do it again (perhaps for my birthday??!)
I would highly recommend this - the max milage allowance of 150 miles per day is plenty - we drove to Bradford on Avon (near Bath) and back and were still well within the limit.
An excellent way to spend a day!

1 Thank etuhs
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great day out in Fifi the Fiat 500!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2011

My husband recently surprised me with a day out in Fifi - a classic Fiat 500 and it was a lovely experience. To drive around the stunning Cotswolds in such a fun and adorable car really added to our weekend away. Everything you need is provided by Elena who makes sure you are comfortable in the car before letting you loose with suggested driving routes, pub suggestions for a gourmet lunch (we recommend the Plough Inn, Kingham!) and sightseeing ideas. Fifi was immaculately presented and we loved every minute of driving her. Even with the weather being overcast and chilly we had a great time in Fifi and highly recommend this as a fun way to see the Cotswold countryside. We will be returning for summer fun!

Solihull, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“a tiny jewel of a car”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2010

we used Bella as a self drive wedding car just before the Christmas snow. Our driver had a lesson beforehand to master the double de-cluch (easy) and then presented this amazing little car to a very surpised bride who new nothing about it. Fortunately despite a very flouncy dress, she fitted in easily, as did the the groom later . It is in immaculate condition - important for photos - and a real talking point at the wedding. If only it hadn't started snowing we would have had the sunroof down .........