“Looks great, can't take kids”

Cotswold 500, Classic Car Hire
Ranked #6 of 6 Tours in Moreton-in-Marsh
More attraction details
Owner description: Recreate the spirit of the ‘50s and tour the picturesque Cotswolds in a classic Fiat 500! 3 hour guided ‘convoy tours’ depart from our base in Moreton-in-Marsh at 9am and 1pm every day. Our little Fiats are also available for self-drive day hire. We offer pick-up from Moreton-in-Marsh rail-station at no extra charge. Explore the highways and byways of the picturesque Cotswolds in a Fiat 500 and enjoy this fabulously quirky, classic car touring experience.
Fremantle
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Looks great, can't take kids”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

This looked a lovely treat and the staff were very helpful. In the end we couldn't go as they are unable to take kids younger than 14.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank OakoverSt

Winchester, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun with Fifi”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

As a visiting American, I was looking for a hands-on UK experience and found exactly that when I hired Fifi from Elena Mills' Cotswold500. With my wife by my side, we took Fifi on a full day adventure through the Cotswolds. She was easy to drive and easy on the eyes. Popular too. Be prepared for the curious to come up and ask you about her.

Thanks Elena for providing the hands-on UK experience we were hoping to find!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank TKOPP1201
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“The Star of the Show"”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I rented " Bella" to take part in a impromptu classic car drive orgainised by some work colleagues. Not only did Bella steal the show but She won principally for her looks, age and a wonderful 56 mpg !!!.
I smiled from the monent I picked here up and I am smiling again thinking of the great time we had.
P.S. Elena is just so helpful and organised

Marlow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fab cute car adventure”
Reviewed 30 May 2011

A really different day out. If like me you love the Cotswolds AND old fiat 500s, this is a very special experience. Elena provides a fantastic service, on the button responses and info, everything is taken care of. Despite it being the usual wet may bank holiday Monday, we toured from moreton to Cheltenham and back, with all the gorgeous villages in between. Elena will provide a touring route if needed. Because of the age of Fifi the fiat, you travel more slowly than usual and get to see much more, as well as experiencing a little bit of motoring history.

1 Thank Wantsitgetsit
Yorkshire
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fifi-tastico!”
Reviewed 5 May 2011

My husband had organised a taste of the cotswolds day hire of Fifi knowing my love for these cars and to recreate our honeymoon. Elena picked us up from our hotel (in a new 500 which I love) in the morning as it was only around the corner and we were soon meeting Fifi our chariot for the day! After a quick get to know the car and test drive we set off and I was smiling all day long! In fact so were most people who spotted us maybe it was the fact my husband is 6'3" and so maybe looked a little funny squashed in Fifi, who knows?
The best moment of our day was probably heading up to Snowshill Manor and being ushered to the front of the car park to park safely in a small space near the restaurant so as to assure we didn't get squashed by the enormous new cars filling the car park. After our picnic upon departing the car park attendant held cars back for us to let us out and shouted I love that car!! It was great.
I hope we can do it again sometime we had such a fun day out and in my opinion it's the best way to see the cotswolds!!

1 Thank Kashmir28