“Best Coffee in the Cotswolds”
Review of Stow Town Coffee

Stow Town Coffee
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Stow Town Coffee is a small artisan coffee roastery. We are not really a café or a tea room but we can serve you a great cup of coffee where the beans have been roasted right here! It could not be fresher. We also serve teas and hot chocolate but no food. We have a small seating area upstairs and of course we do takeaways
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Without doubt the best roasted coffee beans in the Cotswolds. The coffee is without equal and the owners are friendly and very knowledgeable about all things coffee. Also, my dogs drag me there most days for treats and back rub.....

Date of visit: April 2018
David C, Owner at Stow Town Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Good morning

Thanks for leaving us your great review, we really appreciate it. Your dogs are obviously very discerning!

See you soon

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this little coffee establishment and was so glad I did. It's quite a unique place as it is a coffee shop that also roasts their own beans. As you can imagine they make a great coffee, I had a flat white and I've not had any better outside of London.
Enjoyed talking to tbe owners too, would definately recommend it.

Date of visit: February 2018
David C, Owner at Stow Town Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Chris

Thanks very much for your review. I know you've been a long time supporter of ours and I'm so glad you found us in our new home. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

Having previously created the most popular dog friendly coffee house in Stow, Dave and Ali have moved on and now supply their unique freshly roasted coffee to other establishments throughout the Cotswolds. However they still love meeting people especially if they have a well behaved dog, and have opened a small but beautifully formed outlet wherein you are able to enjoy the results of there endeavours.Seating is limited but you might be lucky enough to find space upstairs in this atmospheric building.
But be warned! Having tasted Dave's coffee you will be hooked and will not settle for anything.else!
From the Gloucestershire Dog Lover

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank beckinghammrkeithb
David C, Owner at Stow Town Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Good morning Gloucestershire dog lover!

We wanted to thank you for leaving us your lovely review. We're only just getting started here so your kind words are very much welcomed. Please call in again soon

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Visit this unique coffee shop and experience freshly roasted beans and coffee as it should be.
I visited this recently opened coffee shop which is based around a coffee roaster that produces great flavoured beans for those who know their coffee.
I recommend you try a cup in the first floor private lounge area before you buy your beans for home.
A must when visiting Stow on the Wold.

Date of visit: November 2017
new_england_coffee, Owner at Stow Town Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Michael

Just wanted to thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time.

Dave

Reviewed November 1, 2017

This is across the street from us. They grind coffee for other restaurants. Have a little sampling room amongst all their equipment

Date of visit: October 2017
new_england_coffee, Owner at Stow Town Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Hi John

Thank you for your review.

I understand the confusion about what we do, we're quite unique in our approach (and as we're new I don't have my outdoor signage sorted yet which would explain things).

We are a coffee roastery, and we supply beans to local businesses within a 20 mile radius. Originally we were going to set up in an industrial unit somewhere, but that didn't appeal to me as I like talking to people too much! So we decided to set up in the centre of Stow where we also live.

As we are producing the best coffee beans in the area (in our very humble opinion) it would be crazy not to make hot drinks for people too, so we have an espresso machine to serve takeaway coffee. We also have a little seating area upstairs for a maximum of 5 people.

So in conclusion we are a coffee roastery that can make people drinks if they'd like to try them....a bit long winded but I wanted you to know the situation.

I don't believe you've visited us yet so please call in sometime and I can show you our processes.

Regards