“Best Seafood Risotto ever! ”

Casa La Cucina Italiana
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Tetbury
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant, brilliant service and amazing risotto. I quite often choose risotto in restaurants and make my own paella at home, but the seafood risotto here will go down as my best, cooked to perfection.

1  Thank 03sara1974

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Four of us visited for a birthday meal and we were not disappointed. The food was of excellent quality and arrived hot and very well presented. The ambience of the restaurant is lovely too. The highlight though was the service the waiters are polite, attentive and delivered truly excellent service - very well done!

1  Thank Stuart M
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant today as a party of 11 and I feel compelled to comment on how excellent the experience was. The welcome, food and service was outstanding. We will definately be back again soon. *****

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We have been already a couple of times this new Italian in Tetbury.

The menu is rich as well the wine list ( I can personally recommend the Valpolicela)
Good choices for gluten free, but unfortunately no gluten free pizza.
My seafood risotto was rich and huge.

Service really attentive and not intrusive
We'll be back for sure!!!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

As Tetbury residents we were pleasantly surprised on our first (but by no means last) visit to Casa. The previous owners did not do a very good job on building a great atmosphere and a welcoming/attentive service.

All has changed for the better! We had booked an on arrival were told our table was ready upstairs.
Myself remembering how horrid upstairs used to be (a forgotten wasteland with no character at all) Requested that we wait at the bar for a table to be free down stairs.
This wasn't a problem at all - though I were being slightly fussy and perhaps difficult the waiting staff and manager did nothing but accommodate me and my husband happily.
The manager kindly requested that I take a look upstairs to see the changes for myself, I did and think they have done a fantastic job of bringing the whole restaurant together it was lovely.
However we sat downstairs as they had arranged a new table for us so quickly.
The food was delicious and atmosphere great.
Could do with a little art to brighten up the walls perhaps.

In all friendly, attentive service, and great food........ we will be back.