See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 6, 2018

I stayed at Amanda and Giles' B&B the night before my wedding with my two bridesmaids and I couldn't have chosen a better place.

Lowfield Farm is a stunning place, very clean and spacious, with gorgeous views. Amanda was a great host, heating up the sauna (yes, there's a sauna in the bathroom!) for us and giving us a bottle of wine to relax in the evening - and just generally really friendly

In the morning there was a lovely full English breakfast for us in the morning, plus options of toast, cereal, fruit and more. My only regret was that I couldn't stay there longer!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2018

We stayed 4 nights at Lowfield Farm and we enjoyed it very much. Lowfield farm is an old farmhouse with stylish English interior situated just outside Tetbury in beautiful countryside. It has comfortable rooms and bathroom with bath and good shower. Amanda is the perfect host - she knows the places to visit and the good pubs. And she prepares the best breakfast on her AGA! We visited scenic villages in the neighbourhood - even in February this part of the world is stunning. Chavenage Hall is just a few miles from Tetbury and the film location for Wolf Hall and Poldark. Try to book a visit to Highgrove Royal Gardens - it made our visit to The Cotswolds unforgettable!

Room tip: All rooms are perfect!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Paid in full at the beginning of Dec for a stay in June 2018. Was told in January that they had double booked!
Nowhere else available within the same mileage for a wedding...looks like i'll be driving

Date of stay: January 2018