Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

This place was far more expensive than most we have stayed in and offered far less.
For the price you pay you expect more than one coffee sachet between the two of us. No microwave, no fridge, nothing to make your stay in any way comfortable.

There are much better places to stay.
Would not recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2016

Close to all facilities in Winchcombe. The only downside for me as a single female I found it a bit daunting at first with no reception and staying in what felt like an empty house but would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Hot, stuffy and airless room. Couldn't open a window. Annoying sensor light in bathroom wakes your partner if used during the night. Bed comfy. Location close to town centre, pubs etc. overall , disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I only live around the corner from this place but I stayed there when I had a house full of my daugher's friends staying. It is newly refurbished and has been very well done. However it also has a really homely feel to it which is lovely. The check in is unusual as there is no reception but all the arrangements worked very well and the owners are on hand if there are any problems. The room is well stocked with all the things you would expect from a top quality hotel. Parking is not a problem. I should also say that the bed was really comfortable! Definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

Date of stay: August 2016