“Highly recommend”
Review of Porto Grill

Porto Grill
Ranked #71 of 731 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: Porto Grill is a modern style Portuguese restaurant, catering for all groups and families. We serve traditionally Portuguese cooked steaks, burgers, tapas and much more. Come and enjoy your night out in Portugal!
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Had dinner today with my wife and son, had been recommended by a friend. Really enjoyed our sardines, prawns and mains- Portuguese steak and ribs. Desserts were also very nice.Will definitely return. Highly recommend. Thanks

Reviewed June 12, 2018

So 3 weeks back from Lisbon and Porto, 765 restaurant reviews and 42 years in the Catering business I think I now a good restaurant when I see one. Food was extremely good,wine very reasonable for Portuguese tinto, service from Christine was 1st class. This place is most certainly worth a visit.

1  Thank Nick N
Reviewed June 7, 2018

This was our first visit to the Porto Grill - and it won't be our last. The service was excellent because it was attentive/informative but not over bearing. The atmosphere was reflective of the food and I loved they played Portuguese music. However, the star of the night was the food - great choice, well prepared and was a reasonable price.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place, with genuine homemade feel good food. The owner and the waitresses are so welcoming. We have been a few time now and can rate all the dishes we have had 5 stars from the meat skewer,the fish the tapas, Feijoada, cataplana to the pudding. The serving portion are so generous as well. Definitely our favourite local restaurant.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Went here for my father’s birthday and the best meal. My friend recommended me and she was right good value for money but amazing quality food.
Love the meat skewers! And the tapas was perfect.
Waitress Christina was really sweet and helpful, we will set be going back.
Big thank you.