“Absolutely stunning”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2018

First visit here whilst on holiday. 3 adults and 3 kids eating, we all cleared our plates. It was the first time my husband had eaten Turkish food and he loved it. The mixed grill was totally delicious, even the rice and veg too, baklava was dripping in honey, absolutely beautiful.
The staff were fantastic with our 3 children who were tired and grumpy after a long journey. Lovely to watch the food being cooked.
Will definitely visit again next time we are in the area. Can’t praise it enough.

1  Thank Heather B

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service all with a smile and what amazing food freshly cooked over an open charcoal brazier! Superb beers and lovely Backlava deserts , simply made a special night even more enjoyable, thanks again .

1  Thank pompeypaulo
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

This wonderful restaurant is absolutely wonderful in all respects:

The food is fantastically tasty and healthy

The portions good

The prices great

The atmosphere is lovely

Mike and all his waiting staff are so friendly and helpful.

Do yourself a favour and give it a go!

1  Thank stevehender
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

For the last 4 years, This is the main restaurant we go to. It’s brilliant for the families with kids and two of our boys (one of them is really fussy and having various allergies) love it! I can not recommend this place more! I love it so much and I will know that I will go back this week and the one after and so on! We have been to various Turkish/Mediterranean restaurants in Portsmouth and this one is an absolute best! I have found some pictures in my phone of food and entertainment. My favourite dishes are: prawn guvec, mixed grill, chicken ala cream. And not to mention- the bread is home made and so nice with hummus! ❤️

3  Thank Julia V
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Always good food and amazing service, great value for money. Eaten here on many occasions and can't complain 5 stars all the way

1  Thank Vicky W