Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Book In Advance
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Portsmouth
from US$324.00
from US$44.10
from US$12.80
2,208 results
All reviews engine room well worth a visit restored ship gun deck amazing ship historic dockyard steep stairs interesting visit answer questions top deck royal navy mary rose board boiler deterrent warship iron
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Top tip, find a member of staff they are so knowledgable and you will be absolutely amazed when you here the story of this old shop.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Admittedly, my visit was really a haphazard add-on to my visit to Portsmouth. I wasn't able to get to the submarine museum so had an hour to kill. I am so glad I did. This ship is amazing! And I am not even a ship/navy buff. Prior to this, my view of a battleship is just the biggest ship in a board game. I am blown away by the immensity and the sturdiness of this ship. Because this ship sits near the Mary Rose and HMS Victory, many opt for its more renowned neighbours, but do take the time to wander through this giant of a ship.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Warrior before exploring the rest of the Dockyard. It is an impressive ship and well presented, preserved and restored. It was fantastic to explore with so much to see. A great visit. We will visit again, but not when it's snowing next time so that we can enjoy the deck more!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

If we had not bought an all attraction ticket we wouldn't have seen this ship. What a great thing it was. I actually thought it was better than Victory. So impressive.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Didn’t know much about this prior to visiting - but Wow!! Amazing warship, incredibly well laid out, maintained and really interesting - would recommend a visit!