Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre
Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
The Pool at Westminster Lodge

We usually use the pool at Hertfordshire Sports Village (on the Campus of the University in... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2018
dchalk2017
Broxbourne, United Kingdom
Very popular swimming pool

The swimming pool at Westminster Lodge is very popular and you often have to book to use the... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2018
Andrew081
St Albans, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Despite calling from 8.00am this morning and finally getting to leave a message (which no one returned), we arrived with a very excited 2 & 4 year old to find that we could not access the kids pools until 12:00. Over a two hour wait.....
The system is shocking and frustrating and needs to change. The only attempt at a resolve was directing me to their website which I also spent hours on trying to navigate. This is enough to put me off entirely.
The facilities are brilliant but unfortunately if this is how you have to access them, or not in our case, then I can't see maintaining regular bus or growing new.

3  Thank SallyHGwag
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Westminster Lodge has it all. Swimming pools, great gym, a Spa.
The gym is very well equipped, clean and the staff are really helpful. I love going to Westminster Lodge. A really nice atmosphere.

3  Thank Rachel D
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Great swimming pool. The learner pool and children's play area is in a separate area next to the main pool. The family changing rooms were really spacious and clean. The also had playpens in the family cubicles which are ideal for babies and toddler. All in all a very pleasant experience.

2  Thank Julia O
Reviewed November 28, 2017

It's a lovely atmosphere with the park nearby and the swimming lessons really pay of .My son goes to swimming lessons as is really good now . Staff are friendly and the changing rooms are ok I guess . Please may you make the changing rooms and toilets more cleaner.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I went in this spa with a friend of mine and I must say it's quite average. We booked one week in advance and we had a voucher. We have chosen 2 different treatments of one hour each that were confirm by email and the day before they called to say that unfortunately we had to do the treatments for only 25 min each instead of one hour. We had more then one hour journey and the spa it's quite small but not very busy, the staff it's quite lovely but I had an issue and they simple didn't care. I was supposed to have a body scrub and in the same day they of the treatment they asked me if I have any allergy, unfortunately I have quite a few, and I couldn't do my treatment. I mean I appreciate the concern about my health but the staff could have asked me that earlier! Maybe during the phone call. They offered me a massage instead that I couldn't do it either for other personal reasons so at the end I had a long journey for nothing really. When I have expressed my concern the staff didn't even look at me and simple said: "yes I understand that". No even a "I'm sorry"! I didn't expect much but I mean at least an apology!!! I don't think I will return to this place anymore. Also the final bill wasn't very clear and we are simply unhappy of the experience. This was a gift voucher for my friend's birthday!!! What an experience!!!

1  Thank Giulia V