“Never ever again”
Review of Cheong Chinese

Cheong Chinese
Ranked #253 of 366 Restaurants in St Albans
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Tuesday evening in a rush after a busy day thought we’d try a take away. Bland tastless sloppy food got to be the worse Chinese we’ve ever had I urge everyone don’t bother going here awful food.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I mean if you eat at cheongs you know you cant beat it for your Saturday evening Chinese. you get exactly what you expect from this Chinese take away.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

They got my order wrong, I complained and they agreed to give me another meal for free.

When I went for the meal, they wanted to charge me for the rice, I objected and they grudgingly agreed.

When I opened the main course it was almost meat free.

Very disappointed

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

So called 45 minute wait turned into two and half hours wait for the wrong order. Customer service completely lacking. Very very disappointing. Do not recommend.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

I had a Szechuan Chicken and it was hot but not truely flavoursome.The dry ribs were very good. But will use again.