Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Agoda.com
All reviews air con marstons pub new build family room breakfast room building work would stay again the ground floor stayed here for nights easy access short break quiet location excellent stay couple of nights excellent breakfast room was spotless tea and coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We were very tired when we check in and the young lady helped as she could see I was hot and bothered! Very polite and helpful. I asked for decaf coffee and could help myself. Later I asked about takeaway menu's, another lady helped and provided menus and offered the dining room or our room to eat. I pestered them again for ice and nothing was too much trouble. Rooms smaller than normal Premiers but still fine. Hotel only 6 months old so still immaculate. The lack of opening windows is helped by the air conditioning which is needed in such small rooms. With free parking and a quiet location we'll stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016

We stayed in room 101 for 2 nights and I have to say the room was perfect for us. The hotel is literally minutes away from the beach which was a real plus. The breakfast was really good and has everything you need. The chefs are doing a fantastic job.
The only issue we faced was with the kettle in the room. The kettle was not cleaned properly for both the days and we couldn't have any tea or coffee. I hope its been cleaned by now. But all in all it was a very pleasing stay and I would love to stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Don't get me wrong the hotel is new and spotless... a little out the way yes but that's why we booked it.
The rooms are very very warm especially in the heat we are having in the middle of July... 31 degrees & unable to open window is a bit unbearable.
Secondly when they built this new Premier Inn why on earth did they not put sound proofing between the floors? It's now 12:09 and I'm struggling to get any sleep with what sound like a baby Elephant bouncing around in the room directly above ours, so my advice is if your booking into this Premier Inn ask for a room on the top floor.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Isle of Wight Sandown (Merrie Gardens) hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Hi Louise W

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.
At Premier Inn it is our aim to make our guests feel brilliant through a great night’s sleep, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay fell far short of your expectations due to the room temperature and noise disturbance you experienced.
Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured your comments will be followed up by the Management Team at the hotel.
Thank you once again for your review and we hope to see you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Amy Thacker
Premier Inn Team

Reviewed July 18, 2016

We found this hotel to be excellent. The staff were helpful, the facilities for the disabled were perfect, the room comfortable, the breakfasts satisfying value for money. Sorry Premier Inn Salford, you are now relegated to second best we have stayed in! One constructive comment, with such a large and well equipped restaurant why not serve evening meals?

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank dixonmrmichaeld
Reviewed July 17, 2016

We wanted to use the Premier Inn as we liked the fact it was new. Staff are friendly and very pleased to help. Continental breakfast was excellent value at £6.99, with the added bonus of offering unlimited coffee. Location is off the beaten track between Sandown and Shanklin and there's plenty of parking.

It's a shame the dining room was too small for dinner as the Merrie Garden Inn opposite was not very good.

Room tip: There are some rooms that overlook the car park but as the hotel is set back from the main road it's not really noisy.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple