“Bloody lovely”
Review of The Korean Cowgirl

The Korean Cowgirl
Ranked #46 of 391 Restaurants in Canterbury
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my boyfriend on the 17th of April. We hadn't pre booked but we were seated straightaway, the waitress took around 15 mins to take our order, we got the sharing plater that was £26 (can't remember the name!)
The food came after around another 10 minutes or so.
Long story short this was the best thing I have eaten in forever... everything on the tray was perfect, everything was moist, hot and so flavourful! Even the Asian slaw was amazing and was so fresh with the bbq taste! the chicken wings ( we had soy garlic flavour) were great as well as the chips ! we devoured everything and we were both full after! with drinks our bill came to £38.
we are definitely coming back here soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Just wandered past today, looked different so thought we would try.

I went for the mini cowgirl, I had thought it maybe a bit bigger, but all flavours were so tasty, the wings are just amazing! My partner had brisket burger and enjoyed as much as I did.

The service was nice and although expensive it wasn't too bad really and we are looking forward to going back soon!

It's going to be tough to decide what to order next time though???

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Korean Cowgirl for lunch on Saturday 31st March. Excellent food, excellent surroundings and very friendly staff.
Thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will definitely visit again.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my friends for a different sort of lunch and the food was lovely. The manager that day, Kemi, was really friendly and helpful and despite the large variety in our orders the food was all cooked brilliantly and came out together. Would definitely go again

Reviewed April 12, 2018

A unique place with fantastic food.During my recent visit to Canterbury I was looking for something different. When I saw the Korean Cowgirl, the name caught my attention because I had recently been to Korea and have lived in the southwest. When I first walked in a was amazed at how clean and unique the place was. After I started reading the menu with its unique names I knew I picked the right place. The lovely manager, Kemi, came over and explained the menu so that I knew exactly what I was getting. Not only were her comments and suggestions spot on but her service was outstanding. The food was something I would not have dreamed of getting in England because it was some of the best BBQ I have ever had. The Korean chicken was spot on. Hats off the Chef Andrei for a great meal.

2  Thank Ed C