“Great meal on a cold wet night ”
Review of Pinocchio's

Pinocchio's
Ranked #18 of 396 Restaurants in Canterbury
Price range: US$19 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Description: An authentic Italian restaurant housed in an historic building just a short walk from the high street in Canterbury. All the dishes are prepared from scratch each day using the best Italian and locally sourced ingredients and lots and lots of passione!! Come and enjoy our freshly made bread and pasta, our traditional Neapolitan pizza, fresh meat and seafood dishes, not forgetting our mouthwatering home-made desserts. Whatever the occasion, you can be sure of great service in a relaxed atmosphere where you are free to savour the flavours and aromas of the Italian kitchen. We look forward to sharing them with you...
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Delicious ravioli stuffed with sea bass. Ragu with homemade tagliatelle. Light desserts. Great red wine. £80 for 2. Dee makes sure the place runs with a smile attentive service and a smile.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,179)

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my visit here with a couple of friends. The food was tasty, good pizza, and very reasonable in price too. I would definitely come back again.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Had a great time Saturday night peach belinies pizza and amazin cream brulie, great atmosphere fab food and friendly staff
(make sure you pre book) Thank you for a great evening

Reviewed January 27, 2018

It was late afternoon my partner and I were hungry.and so we popped into this restaurant nearest our hotel.which is in Castle st..Continue to the High St and the Cathedral is straight ahead so its in a good location.The facade was good but the inside was like an upmarket cafe.which lacked atmosphere.and found myself unable to relax. But the upside was the food and it was exellent .With any dish it the presentation..the trimmings and the sauces that make any dish exceptional..and the food here is exceptional..which is why this res has been going well this last 30yrs and there is a lot of competition in Canterbury so if its the food and food only you are in for a treat but i needed that little bit more and it was not there

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited on New Year's Eve. We visit Canterbury and regularly eat out there. We left booking to the last minute but they just managed to squeeze us in. We both feel this is the best restaurant in Canterbury- and there a quite a few good ones. The highlights were the mussels I had for starters, and the Sea Bass (from the specials board) my girlfriend had. It's a family run business with a great atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2017