“Anniversary ”

Pinocchio's
Ranked #11 of 383 Restaurants in Canterbury
Price range: US$21 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: An authentic Italian restaurant housed in an historic building just a short walk from the high street in Canterbury. All the dishes are prepared from scratch each day using the best Italian and locally sourced ingredients and lots and lots of passione!! Come and enjoy our freshly made bread and pasta, our traditional Neapolitan pizza, fresh meat and seafood dishes, not forgetting our mouthwatering home-made desserts. Whatever the occasion, you can be sure of great service in a relaxed atmosphere where you are free to savour the flavours and aromas of the Italian kitchen. We look forward to sharing them with you...
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I booked for a night out for an anniversary, we were so well looked after that all I can say is it was one of the most enjoyable evenings we have had for a long time, good food, good wine and great service. Thank you Dee and Masimo.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,110)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely meal at Pinocchios after a theatre matinee. On arrival, because it was early there were only two other people in there. Not promising we thought. However it soon filled up as we had our antipasti, calamari and garlic prawn starters. Service was good and prompt. The lady that ran the place was very friendly and kept an eye on how things were going, asking if we needed anything else. There were 6 of us and we had varied main courses but everyone remarked how good theirs was. Excellent deserts followed, the chocolate sponge was really really good (well it was Easter so I had to have some chocolate). We all enjoyed the meal, there was a lovely atmosphere in there by the time we left and we saw several people being turned away as it was by then full, so I’d advise you book in advance. On price it was fairly typical for Canterbury I suppose. Perhaps a little expensive but then between 6 of us we had 3 bottles of wine, 3 beers, a starter main course and desert each and it was about £40 a head which in this day and age is not bad.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in last night on our way to the theatre and had perfect food and coffee. I usually dont choose pizza - but it was the best I've had.It was all so good - pizza with an egg on top was great, and the tiramisu perfect. Everyone friendly/welcoming.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there with friend's family after having it strongly recommended to us and while the food wasn't bad it wasn't as good as I expected. Wouldn't necessarily say it's worth its value and was a bit bland. Staff however are very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Eleana G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is really good. Authentic Italian reasonably priced. The service is very friendly and I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant. House wines are good value.