“Good place for lunch and a beer”
Review of The Lady Luck

The Lady Luck
Ranked #8 of 396 Restaurants in Canterbury
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Lady Luck is a Rock-N-Roll Themed pub situated in the heart of Canterbury City Centre. We serve Locally sourced homemade meals, and also offer an extensive Vegetarian and Vegan selection. We have a wide range of Burgers, Homemade Chilli, Homemade Pies, Traditional pub meals, Salads, Baguettes + Childrens menu.
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Walked in there because it starts to rain, it was not crowded first ordered a beer and later decided to have lunch.
Friendly staff, the food was good and some very good music, we spent a nice moment at the Lady Luck!

1  Thank 736Nelly

Reviewed October 22, 2018

I had planned to visit the Lady Luck before and (foolishly) hadn't for on reason and another. Apart from where it was we had no idea what it was like.

It's small was my immediate though when entering. The plus side is that you get close to the acts. In fact two came into the audience during their sets! It also means that the band when not playing are with the audience if you want a chat.

Great bar staff. Friendly welcome and if I had been earlier I would have sampled the food. From what I say there was something for everyone.

All the ingredients for a great night.

1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I love Coming for lunch here, everything is so delicious and great value for money. The bartenders are lovely and very friendly. As a university student I find this place the nicest to eat in canterbury

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Ollie H
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

The place where my girlfriend and me had our first date, just perfect!
Great jukebox, amazing place, nice style!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited twice whilst on holiday. the staff are a credit to the bar. Meals are amazing and I’m not even vegan but my daughter had the vegan chocolate fudge brownie and I tried it and it was divine. Lovely mix of people, there was an American party in and they were having a great time. Thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere.