“Decent meal. ”
Review of A La Turka

A La Turka
Ranked #63 of 391 Restaurants in Canterbury
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I had a meal with my friend on a Monday evening. The food was pretty good, I recommend the hot mixed starter but for more than two as there is plenty of food!
For my main I had the mixed kebab with bulgur. Again it was good but needs a salad or sauce maybe both which can be order as an extra from the sides. Service was a bit slow but overall an enjoyable experience.

AlaTurka_Restaurant, Public Relations Manager at A La Turka, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! And for your next visit we want to let you know that we offer some sauces like mayo and chilli sauce for free.

Regards,
AlaTurka

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Stopped by for lunch and was extremely impressed. The food here is stunning and the portion sizes are phenomenal! We had a starter each and main, but couldn't finish it all, so they boxed our food to go.

The staff are so nice, professional, and warm.

AlaTurka_Restaurant, Public Relations Manager at A La Turka, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback! Customers like you make us push forward and improve!
Regards,
A La Turka Management

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Excellent - This is a really good place to have a great meal. It is all positive - excellent food - excellent service and a really nice atmosphere. Well done all of you!!! We loved it.

1  Thank GrantSandybay
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The food here is wonderful. We shared a lamb sarma beyti and a special mixed meze. There was far too much food for two people to eat. This was a real feast. I hate leaving food uneaten, especially when it is excellent but there was no possibility of finishing it all. We had an excellent bottle of Turkish chardonnay to go with it.
This place has a good atmosphere, the staff are great.....this is a real treat. GO !

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We were here this evening for a meal for my birthday.

We had the sharing platter between four of us and we couldn’t finish it, SUCH good value for your money and the food was off the scale, it was unreal.

The staff are so helpful and lovely, and to top that off they brought me out a slice of (lush) cake with a candle without anyone even asking them, my brother happened to mention on the phone it was my birthday and they took it upon themselves to do so - SO lovely of them!

Will definitely be coming back here very soon and on the regular.

Thanks guys :)