Review Highlights
An Officer and a Gentleman

We come here a lot and have always had a super time. My only complaint would be the pushing and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Alan S
Folkestone, United Kingdom
Amazing production

Return of the Unknown, staged at The Dover Marine Station, but produced by The Marlowe theatre. A... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$51.20
from US$159.90
from US$12.73
1,115 results
All reviews west end upper circle peter pan central aisle mamma mia jersey boys main auditorium new building great seats comfortable seats plenty of leg room production panto stage cast interval stalls
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Just awesome.

I have seen so many musicals that they can sometimes bore me now. This one, however, was up there in my top 3 ever.
It begins in 1993 with various memories of that year which was a special year in my life so they were already onto a winner. The musicians were incredibly talented and faultless. The ladies, 25 years on, are unexpected and it’s refreshing to see the choice of casting that, for me, made it more real and poignant. They made me cry.
I admit I have never seen Take That and became a fan only when they re- formed.
One of my highlights was the silhouette of the band which mirrored an album cover.
Just genius.
The theatre is modern, huge and lots of loos. Not enough seating outside the auditorium but I think that’s because of aesthetics. There is car park nearby which costs £1.50 an hour.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

we went to the carol king musicle which was brilliant we had a 3 course meal in the theatre which for the price was satisfactory

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Lovely theatre. Staff exceptionally helpful especially as I have broken ankle. Helped to get me seated and advised where lift and services were.

Fabulous show. Well done everyone

Reviewed March 28, 2018

A modern theatre just off the main drag through the olde City centre. Towards north end on the east side of the pedestrianised area. Close to good pubs.
There is a Pub almost opposite the entrance but better Pubs are a short walk into the main drag.
Comfortable seats, but the Upper Circle is high high above the stage.
There is a Green Room cafe but it's not cheap. Prices are usual expensive Theatre prices. Bar prices are high.
All this is acceptable if you enjoy the Show.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Fantastic Stevie Wonder tribute act .Dancers were good and musicians were excellent very authentic sound and a thoroughly good night of entertainment.