“Staff Meal Prefect Start To Our Evening”

Cote Brasserie - Canterbury
Ranked #38 of 389 Restaurants in Canterbury
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a fortnightly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly.
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I and my colleagues visited the cote Brasserie for a staff meal and it is no secret that this has shot right to the top of my “must visits in Canterbury”

There were no complaints regarding anything !

Everything from food to service was truly impeccable ! I haven’t walked away from the restaurant feeling like I’ve had my true monies worth at this restaurant.

We had our own section upstairs in the restaurant and despite being a rowdy bunch we was still well looked after.

If you are looking for a great staff meal this is a MUST !

I will certainly return for dinner for 2 in the future!

1  Thank CharlieCharles93

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I have been here before and been satisfied with the service and choice of menu, sadly today it all seemed to go wrong..
We stood in the doorway for about five minutes before being acknowledged by a facial gesture, there were a lot of staff which all seemed to be doing something but it wasn’t very busy and there were tables free, people started to fill up the doorway and there was now 7 or 8 of us waiting to be seated, we were eventually asked how many of us and was told it would be five minutes, which actually was over ten minutes, a table became vacant in the window we wanted and asked if we could have it, we were told to wait until it was made ready which wasn’t done for a further five minutes! When we asked for a wine we wanted they didn’t have any more, so sadly we had a bad experience today, however the food was good, and the service was eventually good, I didn’t like the waiter hanging around at our table while we checked our purses for money and had to ask him to give us a minute, I think maybe they were all new staff??? I would come here again but sadly this wasn’t my favourite visit here..

1  Thank Jules5520
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

It was my first time coming here and I will definitely come back, the service was fantastic and the food was amazing.

We came here to celebrate my younger sisters 21st birthday, from start to finish the evening was wonderful.
We was all happy with our food and drinks. Well worth the money!

The young lady that served us. was so lovely,
She went the extra mile to ensure that we was all okay and having a good time. Very polite and patient,

Thank you! X

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I had mussels as a starter,sadly they where overheated and dried out.

We all had Steak frites and we enjoyed that course. In a nice setting in town
The staff were efficient.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Cote's breakfast deals are the best- quality, taste and atmosphere and for a good price as well! Eggs Florentine accompanied by a fresh juice and coffee of your choice is my favourite treat on a weekend morning. Love the place.