“Mr”

The Best Kebab & Pizza
Ranked #121 of 177 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Exceptional service. Best kebabs around ordered and drlivered all win 45 minutes. Highly recommended

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Waited near 2 hours for c ,rap. Stupidly excepted it from some greasy looking k,nob in glasses and one bad greasy comb over.a yuk. Hair net my friend. Food hygiene rating should look at him. No wonder people getting hair in there stone cold so called food. As I was hungry I paid, and definitely paid the price. I said it seemed cold but the s cum greasy comb over said its fine my friend. Oh it was not my friend. One mouthful of undercooked cold rubbish was enough for us. Never ever again. Do us all a favour and shut down. No wonder food is late as your giving refunds all of Dover and sending the nice lady to face the music because greasy comb over got no balls, or the bosses. Never ever again my not friends. Shut down and make Dover a better place. Liars.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This takeaway definitely has the wrong name. Food turned up after an hour and a half and was stone cold. We said to the delivery man that the food did not feel that hot and he said its not worth complaining and to enjoy. The sauce from one kebab had leaked all in the bag. We rang up and said to send the driver back round with our money and they could have the food back. We rang again and asked for a time the driver would be back. They sent a lady round with the money. This was obviously to diffuse the situation. Please do not waste your money, order elsewhere.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely shocking. My biggest mistake was to order in there to find black hairs in my food and I'm blonde.

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

What a mistake the food here was awful frozen chips with cheese thrown on top Garlic cheese bread could not taste garlic. Wife had chicken kabab nothing to write home about I would suggest do not use go else where.