“Always enjoyed my Pizza from here”
Review of Papa John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #123 of 192 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I have had pizza from here a few times, but have called into the shop - not had a delivery.

I've always found the staff friendly, the cooking times quick and the pizzas very good. I don't have pizza much, but will keep using Papa John's as it is the best in Dover.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

Better than Domino's but still not great, at times they forget the additional toppings you have paid for, but not worth the agro to complain.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

As with Dominos if you get them on a special offer they become relatively good value. Service was friendly and polite enough, went in to order and collect at the same time and didn't have to wait too long. Nice enough for a change!

Reviewed June 26, 2016

Have ordered twice once by phone once by internet. On both occasions received bad service.

Phone order - placed order and said we would collect. Arrived to find the girl on the counter couldn't seem to find any record of the order- went away, spoke to someone came back, looked at her screen, suggested a name which wasn't mine, went away, came back, looked at screen again. By this time I was getting frustrated - "don't you be rude to me" came the retort - hmm, whatever happened to the maxim that the customer is always right?

Manager called over "What seems to be the problem?" he asked. Explained "There's no need to get angry" he replied. "Can I just have my pizza?"...... then miraculously they seemed to find it.

Internet order - placed at 7PM, hardly "rush hour", for delivery this time. 8:15 PM still not arrived. Rang shop. "I'll put you on hold while I find out what's happening" came the reply. 10 mijns later still on hold, and the phone is put down on me. Rang back, same person at the other end - "Oh sorry, I came back to the phone and when I pressed the button there was another customer there so I had to deal with him!" The driver is "just leaving" with your pizza. 8:40 PM driver arrives - we live amile and a half from the shop at most.

Dreadful service, pizza average.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Absolutely awful. Order for 4 people and most of the pizza went in the bin. Had high hopes for a bit of competition for Domino's, unfortunately this Papa Johns offers no competition at all.