All reviews the pub stayed here saturday night beds shower
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Easy check in lovely little room beds a little uncomfortable but we still slept well just the walls a bit thin we heard the kids in the next room get up early lol but that's kids for you lol also with the rooms being under the pub you could hear people moving about but I soon fell asleep anyway so it's not that intrusive ... Will be booking again soon so overall a fantastic stay

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on Saturday night with a friend. The lady who greeted us was friendly and the room was clean but we had to climb 3 and a half flights of stairs to get to our room (in the loft). My friend is disabled and had we known the situation in advance we would not have booked this accommodation. She felt trapped as not only were there too many stairs they were rickety with old carpet (unsecured in places)

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Jade Y
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 30th June for 2 nights..
.would definitely return !! The room was nothing special but was clean and tidy.Beds clean and shower area clean .£60 for 2 nights what more could you ask for ?....staff didn't bother us unless we needed anything...there was no mirror in our room but within minutes of asking for one our request was answered. Thankyou de ville for making our weekend comfortable...Nottingham lady's

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Stayed here as a group booking this weekend. I can't fault it. The staff and manager were helpful and looked after us well. The rooms are spotless, the beds are extremely comfy with soft duvets and sheets (remind me of my childhood). I had an excellent night sleep. The bathroom was brand new as well, clean, good shower and a decent bar area downstairs.

Don't let the fact that the rooms are basically above the hotel bar put you off - it's solid and you can't hear anything. The same with any hotel - there will be a bar area downstairs and rooms above. Good fresh beers, games room, decent location and local amenities.

Fully recommend. Thanks for looking after us. I'll be back!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Travelled from Ireland to England for my fiancé's grandads funeral arrived into Gatwick on the Wednesday night travelled 2 hrs to the De Ville expecting hotel accommodation to find it only b+b set up... While the rooms were clean an comfortable there was no double bed only 2 singles.. And no breakfast offered either.
100£ for two nights an no breakfast is a bit much.
Tired and exhausted we went straight to our rooms to get good nights sleep before the funeral the next day... FAR FROM IT 4 YOUNG LADS NEXT DOOR STARTED AT 10:30PM AND NEVER STOPPED TILL 5:30AM THE FOLLOWING MORNING.
The owner came down a few times and had words with them right out side our window an I heard him say hand over ur keys ur not going back in there they refused he kept saying I've rang the police and I believe they still have not come anyway long story short he let them back in again after saying they couldn't back to more noise an music. I messaged the owner he came an met me offered a refund for first night needless to say I'm still waiting for that to.. So I wouldn't stay here again or recommended it to any one. They dont handle complaints very well

Date of stay: September 2016