“Tasty treats”
Review of Sorbetto

Sorbetto
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ramsgate
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Called in on the offchance today. My wife has dairy and egg allergies so finding suitable places to get dairy free sorbets is difficult. The lady who served us was really helpful, explaining which sorbets my wife could have. Very knowledgeable about allergens, which is not always the case. The raspberry sorbet was lovely, as was the mint choc chip ice cream that I had. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I asked for a double ice-cream cone and could not believe at the small amount of ice cream on the come
I complained to the young lad who served me and he told me had been told off for giving a normal amount
It is expensive as well
DO NOT GO HERE unless you want to be ripped off

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I had a banana split, partner had a knickerbocker glory. He enjoyed his a lot. My banana split was the best I have had. That may sound a cliche, but it is so true. The ice cream was amazing. The young lady who served us was a delight. So helpful. Looking at the inside you could easily give the place a miss. However I strongly encourage you to try it. I did and was not disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Wonderful choice of flavours and the creamiest 'Mr Whippy' type ice cream. Choice of ice cream cones too - hard to choose what to have as it all looked so scrumptious!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Had ice cream here yesterday after arriving in Ramsgate. It was 11am and that was the best time as the place was empty.
I had a cone with 3 scoops and the best flavor was the chocolate, absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018