All reviews rooftop bar warm cookies double tree the marco pierre white restaurant car park huge shower lexington avenue sun terrace few teething problems birthday lunch floor to ceiling windows crabtree and evelyn toiletries hhonors member new carpet smell king room usb ports booked a junior suite
Reviewed August 18, 2018

had a travelzoo voucher, great value, lovely food and great attentive service from lucy, she made sure we were all sorted, comfortable, very knowledgeable about the drinks on offer, and even packed up the lovely scones for us as we could not eat everything

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Sebastian R, Operations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hull, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Dear lindawR489FK

Thank you for leaving us a review, i am delighted you found Lacey to be very helpfull and the afternoon tea to be very good. The team and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Staying one night at this hotel, I was impressed with the quality of the room, facilities, restaurant food and service. All the staff i encountered were friendly, enthusiastic and efficient, and overall I enjoyed my stay and can recommend this establishment. A suggestion; the hotel reception lacked any information about local facilities and attractions, eg a leaflet display area with leaflets on places of interest in the city, and surrounding areas. This can be found in almost all hotels, and was notably absent from this excellent property.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear WilliamRead

Thank you for reviewing us. I am delighted you thought the hotel was excellent. We do have leaflets for local attractions they are displayed at the bottom of the staircase leading up to the bedrooms we will look at making these more visible. The team and I thank you for your visit and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel!! The staff couldnt do enough for us. The ladies at reception made sure we had the best stay. Lacy, the girl in Lexington bar looked after us very well.
Can not wait to return
Thank you so much.x

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah R

Thank you for taking the time to review us, i am pleased you staff could not do enough, i will pass your comments to lacy I am sure she will be very pleased. The team and I look forward to your return visit.

Regards

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We spent 4 nights here in an accessible room, which was next to the refuge point, supposedly for safety reasons. This was a very long trek from reception. The staff could not be faulted, everyone from check-in, to breakfast servers, to housekeepers were unfailingly friendly and cheery. In our room, besides the bed, there was nowhere to sit other than a desk chair. A comfy chair would have been appreciated. Our bathroom looked beautiful, but there needs to be a shelf or two to be practical. Breakfast was a buffet, or additional items could be ordered from a menu, for which additional charge was made. When I chose pancakes with bacon and maple syrup from this menu, I looked in vain for the syrup. On looking at the menu again it mentioned "drizzle" of maple syrup. This was barely detectable, so I had to add butter to moisten the dry pancakes. I didn't order from this menu again. Breakfast otherwise was unremarkable. We had lunch in the restaurant, and room service once and both were acceptable. I doubt that we would want to stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Shirley

Thank you Delete repeated word your review, i am pleased the reception team was all cheerful and friendly, I am however very sorry that your breakfast was not quite right. I will take you very valuable feedback and share this with my team so they may improve.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Lunch for mum and I ordered a Club sandwich £9.95 and Cheddar with onion sandwich £7.95 was ok but unfortunately the salad and crisps on the side were both stale and not edible and no coleslaw as stated on the menu very disappointed so would return but not for food xx

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Paula G

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, i am dissapointed to read that you did not enjoy the food offered but I am pleased you will return.