All reviews guest house princes avenue private school quiet road quiet area football team stayed here plenty of parking tea coffee min walk city centre family room single room main road night stay comfy bed stadium
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I had a very pleasant and welcoming stay from the owners. Thank you for being so kind.
The breakfast was super and the room was very clean, i would happliy stay again :)
Good luck for the future, I'm sure you'll have many more good recommendations

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last night. Booked via their own website. Nice gesture fro them to give me a reduced rate as I came alone ( had booked double room). Came quite late. Owners seemed friendly. Room was a bit dated but clean. Tea coffee & toiletries provided. Given parking permit to park outside. Would be happy to stay again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2017

If you want to avoid the hotel chains and support local businesses, this is a nice, friendly, inexpensive B&B on a quiet residential road set opposite the playing fields of a large private school - so plenty of parking available. Tea, coffee, filtered water and toiletries in the room, plus I had a small fridge and microwave too. Freshly cooked breakfast to start the day.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Nice clean B&B with a comfy bed, great breakfast and a warm welcome from the proprietor Somsung. Parking is by permit on nice quiet streets, in fact from the peacefully location you would never think you were a few minutes from the City Centre and more to the purpose of my visit watching my football team play Hull City at the K-Com stadium 20 minutes amble away. I'll be stopping here again when we play them in the future.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
paulcuttill, Owner at Earlsmere Guesthouse Hull, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Thank you for your kind review please ring directly in the future for our best price. We are so glad your visit was a good one.

Somsong and Paul

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Company booked us in. Very nice hosts very helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Breakfast cooked fresh with a good choice. Tea and coffee served in pots and fresh. If you looking for somewhere clean and reasonable book yourself in here.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
paulcuttill, Owner at Earlsmere Guesthouse Hull, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

thank you for your kind words. My wife works extremely hard to ensure we give value for money. We are so pleased you had a pleasant stay
kind regards