1,808 results
All reviews old town city centre foot bridge car park meal deal humber estuary museum quarter seventh floor short walk free parking service lift deep aquarium excellent location bar and restaurant all you can eat family room good nights sleep
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night 1st September.
We arrived about 7pm and checked in quickly and booked a table for dinner 45 minutes later.
We went up to our family room which has a double bed and a single bed. It was very clean and has tea and coffee making facilities and a tv.
Dinner was nice and didn't take to long.
Had a nice nights sleep and went for breakfast at half 7 which is all you can eat for £8 cooked and continental teas coffees juice! 10/10 for breakfast.
All the staff we met were very friendly and helpful.
The parking is free and we found a space easily.
Only one tiny downside is there's no plug sockets next to the bed so can't be next to phone..
We will defiantly return!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

A dull business trip this week saw me taking in the delights of Hull and this hotel in particular. The first oddity is that it starts on the seventh floor and upwards of a block. Check in was fine, and a dinner table was found. The food was excellent, but the 'large' glass of wine was rather measly for my cosmopolitan tastes. The bed, as said, was very good, though the room a bit Spartan. The view of the dock area did not rouse my soul.
My company failed to prepay for a breakfast, and I was dealt with by a 'computer says no' person rather averagely. The breakfast itself was again excellent.
There was no iron in my room, and I had to get one delivered from reception. However, even at maximum heat, I might as well have been rubbing a plate over my shirt for all the good it did. I had to splash on some extra Brut and use the previous day's shirt - how very naughty!
All in all, it's ok, but you ain't at the Ritz!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Really Nice Hotel, The staff were Friendly and efficient, Good location for the Old Town. Everyone we met was friendly we used City Cabs 01482474645 really efficient, reliable and the prices were good.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, staff couldn't have been nicer or anymore helpful. I would definitely recommend others to stay here. Rooms are a good size & again everything you need. Thankyou to all the staff at premier Inn, hopefully I'll see you in the future x

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely comfy stay In a spotless family room . Evening meal was nice great views of the estuary. Mike our waiter made our family welcome chatting to our boys .
Great location too.