US$58
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$41
The Carlton Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$45
US$36
Hotels.com
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$62
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$60
US$45
US$73
US$63
Kingston Theatre Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Campanile Hull - City Center(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$38
US$37
Priceline
US$66
PremierInn.com
1,002 results
All reviewsexecutive roomwedding guestswedding receptioncity centrebreakfast was buffet stylebreakfast staffstayed here for one nightold townbit datedthird floorbar areapleasant staybreakfast was excellenthotel is situatedsaturday nightan overnight stayself service
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night over Xmas period with family.

Rooms were all clean and staff friendly and helpful.

Only ate at bar and snacks were nice if a little expensive.

Have stayed before and would again as worked out for 4 at £40 a head.

However, always had to wait for service in bar although it was empty. More staff would be nice as this always an issue when I've stayed.

However central and we'll priced with large clean rooms.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Sarah W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2015

Dear Mcidle98,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review, I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind comments with reference to our staff, we pride ourselves on the service we offer to our guests & always put our guest’s needs first.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed December 16, 2015

Superb location , but expensive .
For £145 you don't expect , Phone in room not to work , Electronic Key not to work, Fan in Bathroom not to work and Duty manager Not to be interested when you complain .
All staff ask you immediately " How's you day been " but nobody interested in putting anything right.
Staff training , or Staff Firing ???????????????

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear EVANSTHERESIN,

Thank you for taking to time to review your stay with us.

I am very sorry to read you experienced issues during your stay, it is rare our hotel team receive negative reviews, however, please rest assured your feedback has been communicated with the whole team and will be actioned accordingly.

Your feedback is very important to us as it enables us to improve our service, thank you.

We look forward to have to opportunity to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Hull Marina.

Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed December 16, 2015

I'm just back from a groupon Christmas party. I bought two tickets for £8 each. I wasn't expecting much but I always have a great time with my friend so it wasn't important. What a wonderful surprise. The meal was great. Three course with the best roast potatoes I've tasted. And I've had a few. The staff were very friendly and performed like a well oiled machine. The disco was top notch and the company, all groupon purchasers, were a great group. We were given first class service and attitude. I can't praise it enough. We had a great time.

Stayed: December 2015
Sarah W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

Dear Jackie B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Christmas Party here at the Holiday Inn Hull Marina.

I am glad to read that you had a great experience dining in our restaurant, we always try our best to ensure we meet our guest’s needs and aim high to deliver a great guest experience so I am pleased you found our staff very friendly & attentive, I will pass your comments on as I know they will be greatly received.

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

Cold, windy and wet - but a warm welcome inside. I have been here often, but never used the pool. This time I did, and found it excellent- had it and the ladies sauna all to myself, and there were neat little lights on the showers! I had a problem with my television remote and it was fixed promptly. I always find the staff welcoming, especially in the bar and restaurant. I was half tempted to book in for New Year! See you in 2016!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear BoldlyGO,

Thank you for your review following your stay with us, I was delighted to read that you liked the hotel and enjoyed your stay. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guest’s needs and aim high to deliver a great guest experience so I am pleased you found our staff very friendly & helpful, this has been communicated back to the whole team especially the bar and restaurant who you have personally mentioned.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed December 13, 2015 via mobile

Firstly I do like this hotel.helpful staff,great location. Breakfast good,all in all usually a pleasant experience
However my last stay was disappointing I was warned there was a function taking place,and it could be noisier than usual
What they failed to mention was that the entire ground floor was taken over by revellers
There was nowhere to go in the hotel to escape it
I feel I have stayed within a party that I was not invited to
And believe me Holiday Inn.giving me a club biscuit on arrival does not make up for it

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

I was pleased to read that you found our staff to be very friendly and helpful during your stay here with us and you was also pleased with your breakfast. We have taken your points raised on-board and have passed them on to our Food and Beverages team, we will always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs, so please except my apologies for any inconvenience caused to yourself.