1,033 results
All reviews executive room wedding guests wedding reception city centre breakfast staff old town third floor stayed here for one night pleasant stay bar area saturday night hotel is situated an overnight stay following morning car parking full english evening meal
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend went hewr to 80s event night it cost 12 pound and included a 3 course meal .
Food wasnt bad it not a large portion so if your a big eater u be a bit hungry
Bar staff and reception staff all lovely
The cider i found very over priced really 4 pound 20 a pint the coke was more reasonable at 2 40
Overall had a lovely night for the price
Be nice to see some special offers on the bar
And the toilet maybe should be checked more as it was very slippery in there with waste bins and paper all over flowing

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nigel D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Lisa L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some great feedback following your recent visit to our hotel for the 80's party night.

I am delighted that you had a lovely evening and found the package to be good value for money. Thank you for your constructive comments about how we can make improvements for future visitors.

I do hope that you will join us for another event in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I went to a function at the hotel in July.
Arrived late parked up and rushed to the event.
The food was mediocre and the place lacked any atmosphere .
A few days later I received a parking fine for £100.00.
I rang the hotel to explain I was attending one of their functions and they had my details to prove it
The female I spoke to didn’t want to know just told me to appeal to the on line site at the back of the fine.
If you pay within a certain date it goes down to £60.
The appeal can take up to a month!
They refused my appeal.
A very costly night at a rubbish hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank suzziewong

Dear suzziewong,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your online review of our hotel.

I am sorry that you were unhappy following your visit to our hotel for an event and that you received a parking fine from our car park management company. We do request that all visitors log their car details on the ipad on the reception desk and I apologise if you were not invited to do this.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great location alongside the Marina and picturesque at night when lit up. The dining room over looks marina with a nice outdoor seating area.The main road is close by on the other side of the hotel with a pedestrian crossing just outside which takes you straight into the cultural part of Hull. The air conditioning in the room worked well so no need to open the windows and listen to the traffic from the main road. Hotel room was clean and comfortable. One of the nicest things about our 5 day stay was the staff. You couldn't wish to be better looked after from very pleasant, helpful, friendly staff.

Room tip: Some corner rooms have a balcony over looking the marina
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear cumbrian36,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for your kind comments about our hotel.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially pleased that you found our staff here to be helpful and friendly. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the whole team. It is great to read that you also liked our location and found it convenient for your break in Hull.

Thank you for choosing The Holiday Inn Hull Marina.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I booked afternoon tea for myself and friend our early celebration for our 60th Birthday. The staff were very helpful and we enjoyed some delicious sandwiches and cakes. We were so pleased we chosen this place it was a beautiful day and our table looked onto the marina. Which was perfect for photos and we had the bonus of going outside, everyone enjoyed the venue would recommend this area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Gillian C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your online review of your afternoon tea experience at our hotel.

I am delighted that you and your friend enjoyed celebrating your birthdays with us. I have to agree with you that the lovely view of the Marina from our restaurants alfresco area is a real asset to the hotel. I am pleased to note that you found our staff helpful and the food delicious.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Hull Marina, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Checked in 6th July very good location .
Friendly staff
Some nice freebies like shampoo shower gel soap etc,iron ironing boards.
Room a little tired needs decorating.
Also room wasn’t particularly clean.
In all enjoyed the stay but wouldn’t give it a 4 *

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear pebbles6761,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for your positive comments about your stay. I am sure future potential guests will find your feedback really helpful.

I am sorry to read that you were not fully satisfied with some aspects of your stay. However I am pleased to read that you found our staff friendly and overall you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Hull Marina and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.