1,026 results
All reviews executive room wedding guests wedding reception city centre breakfast was buffet style breakfast staff stayed here for one night old town third floor bit dated bar area pleasant stay saturday night hotel is situated an overnight stay self service following morning
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Staff were really helpful. Holiday inn was inviting & clean. Rooms looked over marina. Breakfast was fabulous,lots of choice. Every member of staff were friendly & really helpful. Can't knock the experience at all. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Nigel D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear DebbieandIan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some excellent customer feedback. I am truly delighted to read that you had such a lovely stay with us. Please be assured that I will share your kind comments with the whole team here.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Thank you for choosing The Holiday Inn Hull Marina.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The Holiday Inn Hull Marina is a great place to stay when visiting Hull, the City of Culture 2017. Very central to the city, good restaurants, and overlooking the Marina. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, and I would say bigger than the average hotel room. Slightly more expensive but worth it for the location and the size and comfort of the room. Would definitely revisit.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Loveday2016,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for your positive comments about your stay. I am sure future potential guests will find your feedback really helpful.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and it is wonderful to know that you would return.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Hull Marina in the near future.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Stayed for one night on business. Hotel is quite easy to find, although satnav takes you through the town to get to the other side of a dual carriageway - you can enter the carpark "the back way" and avoid it (have a look on a map). very comfortable room, nice and quite a good plumbing. Nice spot overlooking the marina. Very friendly staff and good food in the restaurant. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Nigel D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Dear oldfatandtired,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some excellent customer feedback. I am sure future potential guests will find your review really helpful.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and that you have rated us so highly. It is great to know that you would visit our hotel again.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Thank you for choosing The Holiday Inn Hull Marina.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Great views out of the windows and the staff are really nice and helpful. We stayed for a wedding which the staff were brilliant and the hotel was really clean, Great access into the town centre with around a 5 minute walk. Only issue we had was that the shower head fell off the wall when in use! This was fixed straight away.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear shanflemingg,

I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable experience celebrating a wedding at our hotel. Its wonderful to know that you found our staff to be nice and helpful. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with the whole team here.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in Hull for 18 months 3 nights a week. I've tried the cheap options, the inner town options and other large chains. However none compares to this hotel.

First of all the location is brilliant, overlooking the marina you get a great sense of the med although the weather can be "iffy". There's a nice area to sit outside in warmer times and a decent sized ., well stocked bar and a decent menu. The hotel often goes the extra mile for complimentary drinks and canapés.

The rooms are a decent size, good desk space and are warm or cool depending on the climate. All rooms have a bath and a very powerful shower with large towels and toiletries. Room service is efficient and the WiFi is very strong and good for streaming films etc.

Staff are very welcoming and helpful and a complimentary newspaper is supplied each day, along with a smile!

The hotel has a good size gym, a sauna and a pool which for me makes it all round event hotel, so good I'm block booking for 12 months.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 164AndrewS
Nigel D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Andrew S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete your review and for your many positive comments about your stay.

It is fantastic to receive such wonderful feedback from one of our valued and regular guests. I will be sure to share your kind words with the whole team here.

We really appreciate your loyalty and are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us again for another year. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Hull Marina soon.