All reviews limited parking city centre railway station bar area great value for money would stay again kettle
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Now this is not a 5 star place & not a 5 star rating, however considering the price I paid, this hotel provided really good accommodation.

Food is basic, both dinner and breakfast but again good value for money.

The front of house team are friendly and helpful

If I need to stay in Hull again I will revisit

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank J2557USsarahd
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

The location is excellent, the welcome of the staff is first class and the bed was the most comfortable I have slept in for a long time.

It is clearly a budget hotel so please bear this is mind but if you want a convenient cheap place to stay in Hull this is the place for you.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Simon B
Reviewed January 30, 2018

I stayed here on a Sunday and Monday night. Fantastic value for money. Basic but clean, comfortable room. Good shower, but no plug in the bath, Really hot water. Luxurious towels, large bath sheet. Flat screen TV, tea and coffee. Great location for City Centre overlooking a main road and busy junction but effective double glazing kept the room quiet. Walls a bit thin so hear voices from adjacent rooms occasionally but not a major problem..The bar was fairly quiet in the evening, limited choice of drinks but OK, and reasonable price. Large screen TV on all the time, sports and entertainment. I didn't eat in the evening.

Breakfast was £4.95, in advance or £6.95 on the day. The breakfast room was deserted at 0800, cold and uninviting. No staff to be seen, no lights on in the kitchen!! I helped myself to cereal and a croissant, juice and tea. Very limited choice of everything, no fruit or yoghurt. Some one appeared from the kitchen with very poor English to acknowledge my presence then disappeared again. A few minutes later someone else dashed in, put the lights, heating and music on and went into the kitchen. A while later a cooked breakfast appeared (I hadn't ordered anything!!). Sausage, dried up bacon, a congealed fried egg, a teaspoonful of baked beans and a small tinned tomato. I finished with toast. A very bizarre experience! The next morning I had breakfast in Wetherspoons across the road. I will stay here again, but I'll give breakfast a miss!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank John F
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel was cheap and cheerful, bed very comfy and close to town centre. Bathroom reasonable size and had a view of main road but noise did not affect stay, lovely big sized room. Bar was very quiet only had a drink in before
Heading out on the town . Ok for our night out in hull for hubbys birthday

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here just for the one night, great location on the edge of hull, rooms are clean and in good condition, not fabulous, good, want fabulous? Pay 150 pound per night and you'll get 5 star fabulous, we had 2 twins that's 4 people for £57, unreal value.
For location and cost you won't do better value for money, don't go though if you're expecting the ritz

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business