All reviews limited parking city centre railway station bar area great value for money would stay again kettle
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for three nights. I'm not going to write everything but guys!! Do not go and spend your money in this place!! Absolutely awful!!! I've made a complaint and they are not even bothered to respond. Noise, dirt, poor service, hot in there and no air con....

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrianna K
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for two as a night out at the football.
Hotel was a let down. Cheap furniture in rooms and sofas in bar area where dirty. Beer was dreadful at the bar.
But the one thing about this hotel was the heat never have I stopped at a hotter hotel in my life. I had to shower half way through the night to try and cold down. The taps in the sink one is larva the other is warm to hot very strange.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank darrensK6180QV
Reviewed August 21, 2018

This hotel is right on the corner of Anlaby Road and so is only 50 yards from the railway station. Its very big and has large rooms with all the accessories you could need. The TV screen is huge and there are more channels than I've seen before. Its clean, spacious, with fresh bedding and towels, and the staff are pleasant enough. Above all its less expensive than the other nine hotels in this area. No complaints.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank tony k
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Room was not ready when we tried to check in at 2pm despite saying on booking it would be and confirming our check in time before the stay. Requested ground floor room ended up on top floor, thought had booked a double bed and a single, ended up with three singles.

Went to get food and were told dont serve food weekends, only Monday to Thursday.

Noise was awful. Screaming drunk women one side banging on all the doors from 12-1am. My daughter woke up and was scared.

The nice parts of our stay were when sat in the bar with the lovely and attentive gentleman serving.Should have stayed in there longer, might have got a better sleep.

Oh the plug in the bath was full of gunk too.
Never again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank drinksguiness
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I booked this hotel through booking.com & after confirming the booking I noticed (in small print) there was no access for wheelchairs. Being a wheelchair user I immediately emailed to cancel the booking giving the reason yet I have still been charged despite contacting booking.com & the hotel.
I will never use booking.com again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple