All reviews limited parking city centre railway station bar area great value for money would stay again kettle
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We booked this Hotel last minute the room was clean and the beds where OK don't believe some of the review!!!! as was a fair hotel stay for the money right across the road from the railway station We didn't have breakfast at the hotel went to weather spoon across the road cheap and cheerful would stay again you get what u pay for which was good for the money Double room £36 pound can't go wrong !!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank digarfitt7
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We booked this place for 1 night . 2 rooms . We was not looking forward to it after we read the reviews . So after being stuck in traffic for hours . We arrived . Limited car park spaces . We booked in and got to say we was happy with the rooms . Ok no front on warbrobe and a draw missing but thats where the kettle and brew kit was kept . The room was. clean .2 single beds . And clean bathroom .
The room was so hot . Even with window open . It is very noisy at night but we didnt let it put us off
We would stay again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dwendywdr8
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Not worth the money. Filthy hotel. It really needs a do over so badly.

It's like it's trying to look modern and it's not. Its dirty and the rooms are so grimey and bad lay out.

Parking is a joke. When they limited park they really mean it. There's about 4 spaces out the front and that's it. If not you have to park at the train station, which we had to pay for the and hotel don't even offer it for a reduce price. The station is about 3-5 minute walk away and it's even longer when you have luggage.

The staff were okay, nothing out of the ordinary.

Location and the cheap price we got it at is the only good thing. I dread to think how much money people paid for a full price room no discounts.

I'm pretty sure there's better hotels about, don't even bother with this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

So I stayed there just for one night on my own. And yes, it was alright. The room was very functional and clean And reminded me of a hostel. It’s not in a nice area of Hull but it is just across from the station. Parking is a problem! The inside looks like an 80’s nightclub with neon lights in the lift.
To sum up, would I go on my own just for a night, yes because it was very cheap. Would I take my family, hell no!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Booked this hotel for a family weekend Friday to Monday we arrived late because of traffic etc checked in ok at 2200hrs only 1 person on duty
reception seemed ok. went up lift to first floor smell in the corridors was musty & fousty feet sticking to the carpets as we went to the room. Got to our room 117 opened the door to the worst smell imaginable put the lights on every surface had a layer of dust . draw fronts missing wardrobe door jammed mould on the window sills and wall mirror. toilet & bathroom were rancid. wall paper hanging off the walls
No Air con unless you call 3 dirty dust caked portable fans AC
Moved the beds together to find an inch of dust chips & food waste under the bed,
because we had a 7 year old with us it was too late to find another hotel
Asked for a refund in the morning & was told I had to E-Mail the Hotel. checked out at 8am

Worst Hotel we've ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family