“Nice view”
Review of Jenkin Crag

Ranked #6 of 52 things to do in Ambleside
Reviewed May 18, 2015

Passing by the crag, on our walk back to Ambleside, we stopped for the view - very nice and worth the stop, but not one of the greatest in the Lake District.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"trees"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed May 5, 2015

I found this walk only as I wanted something to fill time while I was working without taking too long.

Took the long way up as I went down the wrong path a few times but it was a great view from the top and I didn't see anyone in the woods as the weather wasn't great.

Not too hard but take care as it can be steep and the path was rocky and slippy.

Reviewed May 4, 2015

Please read my comments in relation to the gallery which I initially confused with the Gallery which we did not visit

1  Thank DCM1a
Reviewed May 1, 2015

We wanted to go have a look based on recommendation from the National Trust and this spot does not disappoint. It is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous view of the lake and the valley down below.
you can hike there or drive (car park free for National trust member). there are also loads of hiking trails.